Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 21, 2016

On average we receive 100 emails a week from individuals seeking to be a sponsored athlete or brand ambassador. It has been a tedious process to read through every email and select the individuals that would qualify to be a brand ambassador and we had a hard time rejecting hundreds of individuals because of the areas they didn't qualify in... we wanted our customers to feel like they're apart of the brand and earn money while sharing our apparel with their friends and families. That's when we started researching different affiliate programs and finally discovered Refersion. This app has been a great experience for us and our brand. We have close to 500 affiliates and the generated sales are tremendous! We allow our affiliates the opportunity to become a brand ambassador (which has greater perks and advantages... free apparel... social media exposure... etc)... but they have to generate 50 sales.

There are a few flaws with refersion that we have encountered. 1) Affiliates will 'double dip'. They know that they will receive a payout for the sale they get from customers using their code. Then they will use the code on their personal orders... thinking they will receive a discount on their order and on top of that get an additional payout from refersion. 2) Cost of referesion app keeps getting exceedingly pricey due to the amount of affiliates signing up. 3) Payout isn't automatic and now that we have caught affiliates 'double dipping' we have to manually go through ALL affiliates sales and manually readjust the payout amount.

Love Fitness Apparel
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 15, 2016

Easy to use and very convenient

Ruqasa
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 11, 2016

Simple set up, all my affiiates love it!

Volumehairext
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 19, 2016

we just test this app but it looks totally great. Support by Brittany is perfect. There is just one thing that I miss: Fully customizable and translatable front-end (login page etc.) ...English is very popular but there are also other potential new countries and markets :) I really hope that in the near future you will able to offer this feature...Marek by KULAUshop.sk

Kulaushop Sk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 8, 2016

I've been trying to do this for 2 years with other companies and kept putting it off because all the other websites make it too time consuming to figure out their backend and setup like business owners don't have enough on their plate. The girl on the customer support chat was very helpful and walked me through it and I was able to set mine up quickly and dedicated me plenty of time as opposed to leaddyno where they just send you to watch complicated videos that are not even up to date and you have to pay for the visits not like refersion where it doesn't matter the amount of traffic. I'm giving it a 4 star because they should have commissions per product category instead of adding the product skus one by one and also they need to have a short sweet video for merchants to walk new affiliates on how to sign up for the program quickly and start making money right away but besides that I like it.

Jainmy
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 1, 2016

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Squeaker
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 30, 2016

I think this is good app and it's working for us. I must say that it is difficult to get someone on the phone. When we finally got someone, we were able to get the assistance we needed and now call that person directly when we have a problem.

Dorm Decor
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 29, 2016

Great starter app for an affiliate program! Set-up is easy and tracking is effective as needed for a starter site. Could improve with access to a database of people and affiliates. Currently the marketplace is not robust.

Jlabgrabbag
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 29, 2016

Works well so far. Just wish that gift card codes could automatically be generated so that I didn't have to create one for each affiliate....

Speedcubeshop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 11, 2016

Great for affiliate marketing!

Vapeurlabs