Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Plasmanutrition

As a new business, we've got lots to do and wanted something that would allow us to create a referral program without too much micromanaging. Refersion has been easy to use, and they've been responsive to my questions/concerns. If you're just starting out, definitely take a look.

Muslimgarment

Would recommend this to any business who would like to increase more Sales.
I have been using this for more than 6 Months and everything works perfectly. Support team is always available to help and the dashboard is easy to navigate.

Victory Tea Company

Great app that has allowed us http://victoryteacompany.com to set up an affiliate program within minutes! They have a marketplace that you can post your offer for affiliates to see and join.

Solongsven

Great plugin for my webshop www.solongsven.com! Easy to set up and quick to update with new orders. Really looking forward to see the numbers rise :)

Wud By Matoa

We use refersion on our wooden watch website http://www.wudapparel.com - its a very simple app, albeit a bit expensive, but very functional. Finding affiliates can be difficult for new brands but with enough outreach, it's very possible

Newzealandsbest

Let me start by saying, I am not the most technical person, so whenever I decide to add a new app to my Shopify store I get a little nervous. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up Refersion. It ended up being just what I needed. It was very simple to customize the affiliate sign up page and emails. I was even able to take the affiliate link generated by Refersion and customize it in Shopify to better meet my affiliate's needs. There was one thing I was unsure how to do during the set up process, so I contacted Refersion's customer service team and Brittany was quick to offer the assistance and answers I needed. She also followed up to make sure I was all set up and ready to go.

Chynna Dolls

Refersion so far has been great. Their staff is great with answering all of our questions via chat and provide us with great information to really optimize our affiliate program.

Anthony Sinclair 3

Awesome app and excellent customer support! Highly recommended.

Spaced Out Shop

Love it. Others can now peddle my wares, and it was easy. Won't regret it, go. What are you waiting for?

Pasquale Fusca

Great App easy to set up and use. very happy