Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

True Nature Botanicals

The BEST affiliate program app for Shopify. Hands down.

Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

The interface (backend and user experience) is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Setup, tracking and integrations (MailChimp, API, etc).

Whether you're new to affiliate programs or experienced with significant sales volume--this is the best app to test first.

Darkest Star

I originally tried another affiliates app which unfortunately wasted a week of my time before I finally threw in the towel. I contacted Shopify and they recommended Refersion to me. At first I was a little apprehensive as I didn't want to commit to a monthly pay plan.
As soon as the decision was made it took me no time at all to instal the app, contact my future affiliate and to get the ball rolling.
Any questions have been answered within 24 hours and advise given.
I would totally recommend this app to other companies who wish to grow their affiliate business.

Iconery

Love it so far. Easy to start (very helpful checklist), good starter features, seamless integration with Shopify.

simplehidkits

Alex has been extremely helpful in getting me started; from answering questions, to troubleshooting, he seems to always be available! Refersion is a great "plug-and-play" platform to get started in your affiliate marketing. The fact that you can start Refersion for free and pay only when you make money should give you all the more reason to get started TODAY!

Runway Riches Virgin Hair

Very efficient and easy to use, our affiliates had no problem getting started up and started selling right away! I can't wait until they roll out more features!

Makeup Mekka

Great app, great support! Just started using it. So far, so great!

Arteesel

Refersion is an excellent app!! Happy to have found it.

Can't begin to say how helpful Alex always is. Questions are always answered promptly and with good humour. Alex has even made a couple of useful suggestions that are valuable to a small company just starting out.

Kareen
Arteesel

Lalamagic // The Vintage-Inspired Fashionista

Very easy to use and a good app for starter stores to build the affiliate network, thanks!

Mleko

Really cool app. The Refersion website is so easy to navigate and configuration is simple.

Support has been excellent. Alex has answered questions within minutes.

Mala Collective | Mala Beads, Malas, Necklaces and Bracelets

In the grand scheme of things, Refersion has been the easiest app for setting up an affiliate program. Just like Shopify itself, this app is very easy to use and the service is wonderful.

It's a no-brainer. The app is free until you start to make money and then you pay which is exactly how an affiliate program should be. Although it's obvious that this app is quite young, I feel that it will only get better and I'm excited for that.