Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Sogo Shirts

Refersion has a very easy to use and clean interface. Setup only took minutes. I would definitely recommend Refersion to anyone looking to add an affiliate program to their store.

Sokx

Perfect for my store and way more features than expected. Even on the free plan! I am really excited about getting to work with this app.

momme meals

Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Great client and affiliate interface. Thanks!

Wellness Mats

Great software, all we needed to set up our programs. In addition, Alex has been very responsive to requests and some custom items we needed.

Luna Maternity & Nursing

It is still too early to tell but we have had 3 affiliates sign up (all customers who purchased). It was very easy to install and support has been good.

RAIMANA COWAN

So far its a great app. I haven't recruited any affiliates yet, but so far, all the functionalities are good.

WaveWall

Excellent affiliate tracking software. Incredibly simple and easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Veestro

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

Real Life Rosary Store

I would highly recommend this app to anyone. It takes all of the guess work out of setting up an affiliate program and at a reasonable price. Plus the customer service it tops.

dirtyjane.com

Great App! Anyone can get this up an running on their own - "Plug & Play"

I emailed support with one small question - Alex emailed me back right away.

I would recommend this App to any store owner looking to track affiliate sales.

Josh