Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Penguin Organics

Our store had a problem with the tracking and refersion team followed up and solved the problem.

Olayemi 3

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Lake Shore Threads

Great customer service! The product works exactly as advertised. It has boosted my reach tremendously!

Emazinglights 2

Great product with a user-friendly interface. Alex is awesome - super quick replies and a problem solver.

Prepared To Win

Have you ever put something off, finally decide to do it, then wish you had done it a long time ago? That happened with Refersion. I'm so glad I found this app. I wanted an Affiliate program but the very thought of tracking and managing it seemed like too great an undertaking.

Setting up Refersion was surprisingly easy and I'm feeling very good about it all. I received helpful support from Brittany (who is a client service superstar and has gone out of her way to answer my questions and provide useful tips).

It's still early...but I think this app will be a game changer...

The Color Black Apparel

Love this app! It's such a simple way to keep track of my affiliates. I find it easy to use and so do my affiliates. Thats for such a great service!

Paradise Ping Pong

Amazing program and very helpful staff!

Thanks Refersion!

Swiss Barefoot Company

Currently building our ambassador program with this app, and it works phenomenal, very reliable and potent functionality. Strong recommend!

Niucoco

integration seems effective so far and tracking looks easy enough.

let the affiliates program BEGIN!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Refersion is excellent, the customer service is especially good. If you are looking for an affiliate program we highly recommend it. The dashboard is easy to use and quick to setup. Be aware that it can be a bit confusing when paying affiliates if you choose to not use the masspay. So take a note of their name just in case before hand. Overall fantastic, and one of the best priced programs out there as well. A+++

Devon