Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KritterKlips

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Eugene did an awesome job at helping me out! My question was resolved within a day and now we are ready to move forward!

Paddie

John was really helpful. They hopped on and helped quickly and even tested the funnel to make sure it works before we put it live.

Heavenly Square

I used Refersion to grow my business. I would like to say thank you to John, who helped me set up my account; he was excellent. I highly recommend this app.

Future Harvest

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app, user friendly and the customer service is phenomenal. I had a customer service guy named John help me, was super friendly, knowledgeable and was willing to go the extra step to help me with any questions I had.

Laundry Sauce

Time spent using app About 1 month

Andrew Yoon is one the best on-boarding specialist! The software is great but the team is even better!

Healthlandcenter

good service...very attentive. Got what neededto be done. Would deff recommend this ap. Now lets see if I get sales :)

ARTDOT

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

John is so nice!! He answered my questions very carefully and responded promptly, many thanks for his service!!

EUROGATOR LLC-Innovative Science

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I want to thank Jenna for clarifying all my questions regarding the conversions, affiliate link tracking, and use of discount codes/coupons. 5 stars rating :) Thanks
Adrian Buga

The R+R Collective

Location Australia

Have not fully used this app yet but up to now the customer service was tremendous, I had a few hiccups setting the account up from my end and reached out to customer service and a guy named John helped me get everything set up quickly and was really kind during the whole process.

House of Léon

So far so good. Andrew was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions well. The entire team has been very supportive. Excited to expand with them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83