Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

The Golden Domino

I like how Refersion handles on-boarding new customers.

When I created my new account I got an email from Nick offering personal help setting it up.

He also took some time out to chat with me over the phone. Thank you!

Belaskin

The application is easier to use than I thought, Shakima came to my aid without me asking and at the right time, thank you Refersion hope to make a maximum of sales with you!

shop-rewined

Shakima was super helpful during my onboarding call and with my follow up questions. Refersion is very easy to use and will be helpful in growing our affiliate program.

LITTLE URCHIN

I have only just started out with this app, but the customer support so far has been amazing!!!!!!!!

LipstickSmoothie

Beautiful App and great Support! I tried several affiliate apps but refers was the best for me. They really have made a great tool and they have great partnerships with publishers.

And the support is really great! Since I am just starting with Affiliate I have / had a lot of question, but Emma, Shakima and Courtney really helped me so much all the time!

I can highly recommend the tool and the team!

Pharma Xtracts

Refersion customer service was awesome! I worked with Nick and he was the best he made sure that any questions or issues I had setting everything up was taken care of.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Very easy to set up! Looking forward to using it. Goes without saying but this app seems like a very good idea!

Royalty Extracts

Shakima was great and helped me get through a huge issue with tracking. Thank you so much! Can't imagine another company doing what she did!

MaxLiving Store Canada

Emma was nothing but amazing! She helped us set up our multiple site system and we look forward to using this great tool with our stores. I highly recommend Refersion and the support staff.

Galil Soil Farm

Refersion is a great asset to my marketing plan. I had started out using a web platform that wasn't compatible with Refersion and switched to Shopify primarily because they are compatible with Refersion. Affiliate marketing is where its at! Setting up the account was a bit daunting, but Nick Castellano from the Refersion team pretty much did it all for me. Two thumbs up!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62