Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Vapourium

This app seems like it has a lot of moving parts, and difficult to use... HOWEVER the tutorials and support from the Customer Success Manager made it super easy. The depth of what we want to do was quickly achieved.

10/10

Knoty Resort Wear

This app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Emma helped me go thru the app and learn how to use it and always answered all my questions with professionalism. She was always on top of it!

Patriot Cornhole

The integration process was easy, they even ran a test order for me. Please buy Emma a beer. Thanks again!

Natural Armor

have worked with a lot of apps and the customer service was terrible.

Emma was the consummate profession and very knowledgeable.

if for some reason she doesn't work out with your company, send her to me. She's hired!

Ripplez By Danny

Refersion has been very helpful. They respond quickly to my questions and are always willing to login and make an adjustment for me. Emma Shakima and Eric have all been very active contacting me. Thank you Refersion not just for a great app but also for your great service!

Natuurlijk Presteren

Wonderfull! Emma helped me with installing the app properly. I am using a thirth party payment provider, so Refersion did not work in the first stage. They helped me installing the app for free. Thanks Emma and Refersion!

CordaRoy's Convertible Bean Bags | There's a bed inside!

Emma was super helpful with our issue of needing to remove affiliates from our account and fixed our issue quickly.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Bisou Natural

this is a really good app which has solved many of my headaches when tracking affiliates. great and prompt customer service. Special shoutout to Shakima who has been so patient with all my questions. I would recommend this app!

TheDaily.io

Erik. Mate. You changed my life. If your company doesn't buy you a case of beer.... then we will have to force you to be a www.thedaily.io model.

Your call Refersion... Your Call... **Shaking Fist**