Replay Site Recorder & Surveys

Heatmap & Google Analytics Alternative - Increase Sales & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brew Fitness Co.

This app was good in the beginning to view how people acted on my website. Now on Black Friday the app is glitchy, probably has to do with my FREE subscription. Let's hope the developer is not that shady to do that. I was actually thinking of upgrading but not now.

November 25, 2021

Update: This problem was fixed almost immediately after BFCM 2021. We reached out to the store owner but haven't heard back. Strict measures were taken to bring continued stability.
Hi! We apologize for the inconvenience! This is not related to your subscription. We're experiencing some downtime due to Black Friday but it should be restored shortly.

Spoiled Pets Co.

When I first installed this app it worked well (of course during the free trial). It showed me the behavior of my customers and it allowed me to make some changes to my site to improve customer experience. Now, weeks later and during Black Friday when the traffic to my site has increased exponentially, I am unable to even open the app. It takes me to an error page and it asks me to log in, when I press that button it takes me to the page to install the app again. This is extremely frustrating. I will be uninstalling this app and finding something that actually works.

November 25, 2021

Update: We fixed this issue shortly after BFCM last year. We've reached out via email a couple of times, we look forward to hearing from you :)
Hey there! We're experiencing some downtime due to Black Friday traffic but our Engineering team is working to get everything back to normal. This should be fixed shortly!

Candle Making Kit Official

I stared using the app 5 days ago. For some reason it didn't track my page visits and it might be that I didn't set up something correctly, I don't know. The problem is, that the support takes more than 24h to replay and it makes solving the problem one tedious experience. For now, I leave 1 star, as it is impossible for me to use the app. If I have a better experience down the road I will give you an update. /it was recommended app from many people, so I hope things get better./

November 9, 2021

Hi! We apologize for the delay in our response! Our team is available 24/7 but your message reached the incorrect inbox and for that, we are truly sorry.

Upon reviewing your account - recordings are disabled! That's why nothing has been recorded. We'll reach out to you asap! :)

EsaModa

The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors

July 16, 2021

Update July 29, 2021. We've reached out a couple of times but have not received a response from the customer.
Hi there - we apologize for your recent experience with Replay. We limit the recordings for stores with high traffic to help distribute the sessions across the month. However, this is something we can modify on a case-by-case basis.

We'll be in touch with you soon!

behockey

Location Hong Kong SAR

Free then ratings changed... No mails or communcation with many bugs. do not recommend this app at all

March 2, 2021

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We reached out via email! :)

To clarify, we experienced some downtime in the past couple of days but it was solved within less than 24 hours.

We look forward to your reply!

Youth Principles

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Not sure how this works, but for me I need to be able to specify IPs to ignore and also I only want recordings coming from Facebook US and that's it, there is no way to set up a campaign tracking... This is so freaking dumb of the creators of this whatever.... Not sure about page speed, didn't feel like testing it after finding out about these stupid limits.

Fastmodz

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Hundreds of site visits. No recordings. Will not be paying for something that simply does not work. Thanks tho.

February 10, 2021

Update: We were failing to show the most recent activity in the dashboard but the recordings were being saved correctly. This issue was resolved on Feb 10 and we are waiting to hear back from the store owner.

Hi! We sent an email this morning. Recordings are being saved correctly for your store - please reply back! :)

Teddy and Wool

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed it and loving the app so far. Would love to see the heatmap as well. That would have been 5-stars! Edit; just changed my review to 1 stars. Suddenly the app is no longer free to use and I have to pay to use it with an (up to) $999 USD charge a month.... Haven't received any communication from them about this change and just got prompted to update the app and approve these charges. Really disappointing as I was quite happy with this app. Atleast have your existing users be grandfathered in or something...

Parents House

Hasn't worked once since I downloaded, Trying to view sessions I get the same error message over and over again. Emailed support and had to chase twice in order to get a reply, and then It's just been left with the developers with no updates. Unfortunate really as the actual app looks great and if it worked would be fantastic!

January 14, 2021

This issue has been resolved! We're taking your feedback very seriously.

We reached out via email and we hope to hear back from you :)

REAC Label

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It worked fine for a few days. Then suddenly I cannot replay the sessions. It says " This page isn’t workingapi.better-replay.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, cookies, etc. but still did not work. I also tried using a different browser and still not working. I tried contacting their customer support by the app and by email but I got no response for days. Maybe this review would have your customer service team assist me. I'd be glad to update my review. Thanks

January 5, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your report. We reached out via email :)

Previous 1 3 4