Replay Site Recorder & Surveys

Heatmap & Google Analytics Alternative - Increase Sales & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Understand the way visitors interact with your store

Sock Explore

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Chat support tabs states “replies in few minutes’’ that’s a lie. I chose the free plan with 100 monthly sessions. Started having false recordings supposedly of people entering my webpage.Shopify recorded only 7 sessions but somehow there are 45 sessions on the replay app.

November 27, 2022

Hi there, unfortunately our chat support wasn't available this weekend. We'd be happy to look into this for you and will reach out shortly

Lost Wonderlust

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Free version is behind a paywall. Does not feel secure, like I'm getting scammed to put in information. Why do I have to sign up for your paid version to access the free version, sketchy. One star for this. UPDATE: Look at what they said below. Now i did just that, still am on the free version and didnt go past their 7 day free trial for the growth package, did it a day before the countdown mentioned. Still charged my account for the paid version even though i did exactly as this rep said. I want my money back and dont use this service. SCAMMERS

November 27, 2022

Hi there, we offer a 7 day free trial of the growth plan. If you switch to the free plan at any point within those 7 days, you will not be billed. We display an alert on top letting you know how many days are left in your trial. We'll reach out to you shortly to discuss options!

Craftsneon

Location China

Because they said it was 24/7, non-existent, contacted for a long time and no one responded, and the same goes for emails, it's a very bad service. I need to request a refund

Chivalry Watches

Location Australia

I messaged their LiveChat 3 times asking about Heatmap issues for a week, but never got a response. The screen monitoring sometimes does sometimes freeze.

Brew Fitness Co.

This app was good in the beginning to view how people acted on my website. Now on Black Friday the app is glitchy, probably has to do with my FREE subscription. Let's hope the developer is not that shady to do that. I was actually thinking of upgrading but not now.

November 25, 2021

Update: This problem was fixed almost immediately after BFCM 2021. We reached out to the store owner but haven't heard back. Strict measures were taken to bring continued stability.
Hi! We apologize for the inconvenience! This is not related to your subscription. We're experiencing some downtime due to Black Friday but it should be restored shortly.

Spoiled Pets Co.

When I first installed this app it worked well (of course during the free trial). It showed me the behavior of my customers and it allowed me to make some changes to my site to improve customer experience. Now, weeks later and during Black Friday when the traffic to my site has increased exponentially, I am unable to even open the app. It takes me to an error page and it asks me to log in, when I press that button it takes me to the page to install the app again. This is extremely frustrating. I will be uninstalling this app and finding something that actually works.

November 25, 2021

Update: We fixed this issue shortly after BFCM last year. We've reached out via email a couple of times, we look forward to hearing from you :)
Hey there! We're experiencing some downtime due to Black Friday traffic but our Engineering team is working to get everything back to normal. This should be fixed shortly!

Candle Making Kit Official

I stared using the app 5 days ago. For some reason it didn't track my page visits and it might be that I didn't set up something correctly, I don't know. The problem is, that the support takes more than 24h to replay and it makes solving the problem one tedious experience. For now, I leave 1 star, as it is impossible for me to use the app. If I have a better experience down the road I will give you an update. /it was recommended app from many people, so I hope things get better./

November 9, 2021

Hi! We apologize for the delay in our response! Our team is available 24/7 but your message reached the incorrect inbox and for that, we are truly sorry.

Upon reviewing your account - recordings are disabled! That's why nothing has been recorded. We'll reach out to you asap! :)

EsaModa

The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors

July 16, 2021

Update July 29, 2021. We've reached out a couple of times but have not received a response from the customer.
Hi there - we apologize for your recent experience with Replay. We limit the recordings for stores with high traffic to help distribute the sessions across the month. However, this is something we can modify on a case-by-case basis.

We'll be in touch with you soon!

behockey

Location Hong Kong SAR

Free then ratings changed... No mails or communcation with many bugs. do not recommend this app at all

March 2, 2021

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We reached out via email! :)

To clarify, we experienced some downtime in the past couple of days but it was solved within less than 24 hours.

We look forward to your reply!

Youth Principles

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Not sure how this works, but for me I need to be able to specify IPs to ignore and also I only want recordings coming from Facebook US and that's it, there is no way to set up a campaign tracking... This is so freaking dumb of the creators of this whatever.... Not sure about page speed, didn't feel like testing it after finding out about these stupid limits.

Previous 1 3 4