Replay Site Recorder & Surveys

Heatmap & Google Analytics Alternative - Increase Sales & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fine Home Accessories

I have been using the app and it has managed to give me a sense of my visitors behavior on my store. When it was working it wasn't bad though I wished it were more detailed. However, for the last day now, the app suddenly stopped loading and when it does stop spinning I keep getting the prompt to "sign-in" and when I click on that I am taken to the landing page of the Shopify store to add app to my store, despite the fact it is already added. When I did click on "Add app" I was then redirected to the dashboard. This happened several times yesterday, and as of this morning I just get the error message that something went wrong, every time I try to load the app. Not sure what is going on.

November 25, 2021

This issue was resolved after BFCM 2021 and we've implemented additional measures to provide stability for all our users. We hope to hear back from you soon.
Hi! We truly apologize for the inconvenience! We had some downtime but access to the app has been restored :)

Reveil

-lacking in filtering features
-Filtering features don't work. I have several recordings with purchase event tagged in my recordings but filtered results show nothing.
-can't filter by date range. good luck scrolling through thousands of recordings
-recording timeline doesn't show event markings.

Beleza Lounge

Idk just testing out, im gonna give more rate if this app work. ok y ano se que escribir me pide 100 characteres.

April 2, 2021

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to post a review! We'll reach out via email.

Caim & Able

Location Australia

its too early to tell, however I am very annoyed that the heat map tool is still not available - despite the reason I added the app!

March 30, 2021

We appreciate your feedback! Our team is working hard to release this function as soon as possible. We'll reach out via email :D

Eco Kindly

Sorry, but I think should be there more explanation about the action we could possibly take based on customer behaviour. It's recording my own visits and my admin's visit and it makes the list enormous ( it should not happen as we are all day working on the website in and out) I do not believe its recording properly as I have sales from customers from abroad and did not appear there at all. It could be great but still, there are room for lots of improvement. Did not do anything to my business.I wish I could be leaving a great review but...

June 25, 2020

We appreciate your feedback! The function to exclude the sessions is something we are definitely looking forward to implementing. We'll reach out via email to get more details :)

Bloom Glow Boutique

Location Australia

The app doesn't work as promised. I can only see my own recordings. Every time I try watch my customers recordings the app only show me a frozen image of my landing page.

Fangtag

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Update! The app does not recording anymore. I did not have reached the 5000 sessions and i can not find any other problem. furthermore i can not find a solution to contact the suppert - only a FAQ is available...
and one more featere is missing - a ip block ( for example for my own ip ).

Really nice and totally free. Love it. Absolutely useful to find out what your visitors do ( and what not)...

Coolcat Gadget

Location Hungary

You can only see your last 10-15 visits, no replay history. It's only useful if you sitting there all day and watch it "live". Unfortunately there is no support either, no one reply since weeks. I sent 4-5 messages to multiple email addresses they provided. Sad, becasue this could be a great app

Fla Coastal

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app only recorded 1 out of 10 sample sessions. The session it did record was spot on. Hoped for more accuracy.

LojaLB

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ainda não da pra saber se é bom. Tenho pouco tempo de uso. O app funciona gravando o que o usuario esta vendo.