Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Nike-dyl

très bonne boutique article un peux long mes avec un bon de réduction ca change tout. je vous la recommande

AMAN TRENDS

I'm using this app for my 2 online stores and it help me to reach my client's to get their feedback. I highly recommend it.

Ruff Houzin

Wonderful app! Shortly after installing, reviews started rolling in. Easy to use and wish I would have done this long ago.

WePrintYourDesign.com

I used this app to help me get more 5 star reviews from my happy customers. I appreciate the system and I'm overall happy.

SalmonMarket

works good. Perhaps, I am not sure if I'm getting subscribers because of this... I would like to know if this has an unsubscribe option.

OneMinute Fun

Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend. Great service great products. Recommend

trazz5

I have tried many app before they didn't seem to work, but when I download reputon google reviews I started noticing the result within a few hours.

FOUR: Organics

Great way to import and display your reviews onto your website. Tried another app which required a ton of copy/pasting code, and this is significantly easier!

Just Calendars

love this app. works exactly as it should. we have received so many great reviews already. highly recommended

Bright Iris Designs

I think this will help my reputation in the selling community. I am not sure yet about it's performance but I think it will be a nice touch if it works correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43