Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost your Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & others

Arrange Floral Design

Easy setup, works well with 6 new google reviews within hours of setup.
My only complaint would be that it sent out reviews to 300 of my previous customers who would have already received review requests from my other review app so my have been confusing or feel like i was spamming them. Apart from that, im pretty happy so far.

Talowood

Thanks for the great app looking forward what it does for my business with growth, trust and feedback online.

Booksgrab

Loved the concept, just installed and waiting for positive reviews. I needed google reviews, hope it fetches me some.

Exchange Credit Services

This app is very useful because I was thinking that I would be all over the place having to search for HTML codes just to create. I didn’t have any complications and the app was simple to use.

AdeClothingBrand

i just started using the app and sofar i love it. thank you. hopefully the app can help my site. keep improving.

MYSTERY NB

It's really great application. It helps my business a lot. I highly recommend this application for beginners.

Artimal

Great app, using it for almost a month now. If you want to improve your rating this app is definitely what you need.

One suggestion, would be great if you also could cancel some reviews that are going to be send.

Artoprint

excellent app to use, able to get reviews on google easily, will be setting up other review platforms with Reputon.

Allandale Technologies

I just started to use this app, it looks easy to use and will help me keep on top of my reviews. I look forward to future reviews!

FitFoodz

This app helped me to get a lot of great feedback for my business well done guys. Game changing app right here. A must have for any shopify website who is serious about their reputation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12