4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automated review collection. It's ideal for businesses aiming to boost their Google Reviews, with a widget to display all reviews. The app's ability to identify negative reviews allows for proactive response. The free package is seen as adequate for small businesses, offering a cost-effective alternative. Merchants also commend the customer service for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills.

April 9, 2024

This app is a great asset to my business as it gives me an opportunity to work with a customer correcting the issue before they submit a negative review.

Modern Tourist Guelph
About 4 years using the app
March 7, 2024

Solid apps, good support. Thanks guys.

WestonBoxes
About 2 years using the app
April 4, 2024

Did a great job. Caught a review that I will work with customer and not have pissed off customers. Thank you

Makana Hut
About 1 year using the app
February 19, 2024

this app has elevated my reviews so much its perfect for my store

Coco & Lola's Lingerie Memphis
About 2 years using the app
Reputon replied February 21, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our app has made such a positive impact on your store's reviews! If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your kind words and for using our app!

February 23, 2024

Excellent service. Had this app for years now.

PDAPlaza Canada
Reputon replied February 29, 2024

It's fantastic to hear this kind of feedback on our app. We appreciate your years of support and such kind words! Thank you for choosing us.

February 24, 2024

Great app!

Organic Grit
Reputon replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for the review! We're delighted you appreciate our app. if you have further questions, feel free to ask.

March 24, 2024

Very helpful app. I highly recommend it.

Dehaz Skincare
10 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Parfait outil pour récolter des avis clients

MUSK Paris
France
9 months using the app
February 20, 2024

Easy to install and use.

Enviro Design Products
Reputon replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find it easy. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

April 10, 2024

Would want to recommend this amazing app.

Honesty Sales U.K