Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

FrisExpress

Used this app for my shop frisexpress.nl to get more Google reviews.

However Google didn't seem to accept the reviews, they probably got autoflagged for spam/fake reviews and my total Google reviews went down from 7 to 5 (it was 7 before I used the Reputon app).

I now can't/don't want to spam my customers with review requests again for other platforms but wasted all mine on nothing. Careful.

April 1, 2020

Hello, we are sorry for your experience, however Google never autoflags reviews because they come from Reputon. This could happen due to your reviewers only - they could have duplicate IP addresses, etc. Reputon is not responsible for your reviewers.

SportBike Chic, LLC

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

T A Y Online Store

I'm really satisfied with the way this app work it gives me more control over reviews and allows me to get in touch with customer before having them posting their review.

Goal Kick Soccer

Great app. I have received 3-4 positive reviews and its been about 2 weeks. Hopefully, it keeps building up.

Estancia Tiles

Started using app 10 days ago and received my 1st review. We are still getting to know it but it seems to be working. I do wish it would interface with the Shopify store reviews.

Lala Kids

Only just installed the app, easy to use. I haven't en't seen any results as yet, but its only day 1. Emails have been sent so let's see what happens

Pretty Boo Candles

Great app and easy to install - looking forward to gaining more reviews on my different platforms. Thank you.

Cibaria Store Supply

I've been using the app for 24 hours so far, we received 1 email / review already where we can address the customer issue prior to be released to the public and we've received 2 public 5 star reviews. We started with no public reviews and we are building our web-based reviews from scratch. We are quite please so far.

Silk Curves

Very useful app. I like how it allows you to correct any problems a customer may have. So effective. I love it.

KARISTORE2020

I am starting using it
I hope it turns useful to my site
I like it and think I can trust.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28