Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Allergy Safe Card

Easy to install and set up - hoping it works well for my company! Looking forward to the reviews we receive.

Nikohl Candle Co

I gave it 4 stars for the ease in setting up. Hopeful and patient for now so just waiting on results.

Organically Bare

Super easy to set up but only just installed so haven't tested it yet but IF my thoughts change I will add another review. So far so good.

HK Designed

..............................................................................................................................

The Riviera Towel Company

Seems to be working well maybe we will see if it works once we get enough emails sent out in the next few weeks. It would be great if the response was over 2%.

ToolFreak

Great app works very well, we have been suprised how high the click through and review rate has been, also gives you the opportunity to work with customers who have had a negative experience, very pleased

MIBCOR

perfect app. easy confirmation and seting.Thank you its the best app on shopify.Im satyisfaing. :D :DS

Glownar Aesthetics

Pros: Excellent opporunnity to discover unhappy customers and assist them. Also their negative reviews go to inbox vs. posted online.
Cons: I don't see anywhere stats on how many positive reviews were posted based on the email sent by reputon. Also, option to send a second follow up email would be great.

Tooks Take

Pretty easy to set up. However, I'm still a little unsure about setting up the 'link and url' section for other review sites. Can you give a better set of instructions on how I can do this? That would be helpful.

October 29, 2019

Hello, you'd need to have an account with one or multiple review sites like Trustpilot, Google my business, Yelp, etc. After that you'd need to insert a link to your business review page on those 3rd party review sites into the Reputon "URL section". Thats it!

Chiang Mai Performance

I used this app to help me add reputation to our website. we received an email from them as soon as we attached the app asking if we needed help setting it up, great customer service!

October 28, 2019

Hello, please let us know if we can help you to configure the app or solve any problems with it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21