Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

Foxs Bargains Aus

Working great x I love how easy it is to install and manage. Highly recommend starting on the light plan as apposed to the beginner

January 26, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your feedback.

North Shore J'Adore

This is a fantastic plugin to our store. We've received so many reviews since installing this, and it's helped us tremendously.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! We are happy to know you've got a lot of reviews!

CannabiStore

It´s har to understand how it works and how long takes to grow the reviews I guess I have to be patience and see what it comes

January 25, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! To get more reviews, you can upload a CSV file with previous orders.

Splay (UK) Limited

So far so good!! Lets hope it brings in more reviews for us. Easy to use and functions well thus far.

January 24, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! Our app will boost your reviews for sure!

Ray Of Light Smile

I used this app to help me show future customers how happy my current customers are about my toothpaste company. It’s a big help

January 23, 2022

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know the app helps to grow your business!

Schatzi's Hidden Treasures

After some service from Shopify support I got this app working well and am able to communicate with customers who are dissatisfied. and thank customers who are satisfied.

Dear Client,

We are very sorry you had issues with Logging In.

There was some very short maintenance work on our servers.

But we've fixed it already.

Kind regards,

Itepa

Solo la he instalado aun no lahe porbado con reviews. Espero que aumente las ventas y sirva para atraer clientes.

January 20, 2022

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir la reseña! ¡Esperamos que nuestra aplicación aumente sus ventas!

fluffyboo

Very good! installed it yesterday and already have first results. Can only recommend to anyone who starts a business

January 11, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to know you've started to see results immediately!

Giri Designs

Fairly easy set up and getting reviews. One suggestion is to clean up their app; it's a bit messy. An easy step by step list to follow would be less overwhelming.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and we will consider it to make our app better.

Modern Missionary

This app has been super straight forward and easy. I was looking everywhere to find an app that I could use straight from shopify to request reviews from ALL my customers. This one has been great.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know you have had a great experience using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62