Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp reviews & feedback by email

BEASTIE CLUB

Ansiosa de probar la app, tiene pinta de que puede resolverme muchos problemas de integración por los distintos canales

June 15, 2021

¡Gracias por la increíble reseña! Trabajamos duro para cumplir con expectativas como las suyas, y nos alegra saber que damos en el blanco por usted.

Saludos,

Techish shop

I really like the app and its functions, It is super efficient and user-friendly, I totally recommend it!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Best regards,

Conquest Auto Parts

I had been begging my customers to write Google reviews at https://conquestauto.com for months, with not much luck. I Installed this app, and I kid you not, I have 41 google reviews within 45 minutes of installing the app. I thought that Reputon was exaggerating when they said you will get reviews right after installing the app, but I gave it a try anyways. I'm simply blown away by the simplicity of this app. It's one of those 1 out of 100 apps that actually does what it says it will with no issues.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to know our app helps you to get more reviews and grow your business!

Cheers,

Rocky Knoll Farm

Great app, even the free version to start is great! Haven't graduated just yet to premium version, but looks like that will be worth it once we have the need!

Glamm & Luxx

I love it I will definitely use it for all of my stores. It’s easy for customers to know who they’re buying from

I LOVE SLEEP

Great app and fantastic service. From this app I can request reviews for a variety of platforms, simple and intuitive.

Oreks

Merci beaucoup, les avis clients comptent beaucoup pour nous et cette application va enfin nous permettre d'avoir un retour client

Gyv Me Body

Update since giving this review, the guys at Reputon added a feature to my account and resent some invitations to recent clients. I did a couple reviews after the invitations were resent. I will be closely monitoring the app.
I used this app to help us know how we're doing with our client orders. However in the 2 years that we've had the app, we cannot see a single review, although the email links have been clicked by our clients. We will look for a new app today.

May 27, 2021

We are sorry for your experience with the app. The number of reviews you receive strongly depends on the number of orders. Your account had very few orders, that is why the app has not converted into any reviews yet.

Regards,

All Things Tennis ltd

Very well priced for sure! good easy app to use, i'm coming back after a break as these guys are the best

Dose Mindcare

Easy to set up. So far so good. Will check in the coming weeks if the number of reviews dramatically increases ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55