4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

April 9, 2024

This app is a great asset to my business as it gives me an opportunity to work with a customer correcting the issue before they submit a negative review.

Modern Tourist Guelph
About 4 years using the app
April 12, 2024

Thank you.

Dreamland Organics
Over 3 years using the app
April 4, 2024

Did a great job. Caught a review that I will work with customer and not have pissed off customers. Thank you

Makana Hut
About 1 year using the app
March 7, 2024

Solid apps, good support. Thanks guys.

WestonBoxes
About 2 years using the app
Reputon replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your kind words about our apps and support. If you ever need help, just let us know. Here's to more success ahead!

April 10, 2024

Would want to recommend this amazing app.

Honesty Sales U.K
7 months using the app
March 24, 2024

Very helpful app. I highly recommend it.

Dehaz Skincare
10 months using the app
Reputon replied April 22, 2024

We're over the moon to hear that you found the app incredibly helpful and appreciate your glowing recommendation! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you ever need assistance or have more insights to share, feel free to reach out.

March 27, 2024

Parfait outil pour récolter des avis clients

MUSK Paris
France
9 months using the app
Reputon replied April 22, 2024

Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que notre outil vous aide à recueillir les avis des clients. Merci beaucoup pour votre retour positif ! Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire ou si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

March 26, 2024

Everythings IS made to details

Granada Floral Design San Diego
8 months using the app
Reputon replied April 22, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! 🌟 Your support means everything to us.

February 24, 2024

Great app!

Organic Grit
Over 1 year using the app
Reputon replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for the review! We're delighted you appreciate our app. if you have further questions, feel free to ask.

May 20, 2024

Great app! Its my go-to review collection app! I love the review URL feature that allow me to post a review link anywhere.

BetterEngraved.com