Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Craxy Store

Highly Useful app, thanks to reputon we get constructive feedback from customers and improve our service

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

Villancher Gifts & Fashion Accessories

I have only just installed the app based on previous reviews. Very easy to install. Looking forward to results.

Diliva Limited

Just what we needed to build trust. This Reputon app does the job perfectly. The set up is very easy too, no code jargon

Silver K. Art

Makes requesting a review a lot easier and stress free. Great app this far! You can customize the message, but the pre set one is also good

Inverurie Whisky Shop

Very helpful, quick to give us response to issues too. Originally went with 3 star but after sorting our issue upgraded rating.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the review. We have just reviewed your account and it looks like your customer hit 2-3 stars in the follow-up email by accident instead of 4-5 stars and left excellent review in our own form where negative feedback is usually coming.

You should not change anything in your settings, this is very rare occasion.

Regards,
Reputon team

Kiigns Hunting

Easy to set-up and seems to work well so far. Great app for reviewing your store as a whole and don't seem to mess with the individual item reviews already on my site. I would recommend!

Farmhouse Decor MTL

i used this app to help me from spammers and haters. best app out there highly suggest for any website user

Devlin Dolls

I just got this app and it sends a message to your customers asking them for a review. I don't know if it displays on your site but that's what I was looking for originally but this one seems awesome. I would recommend.

British Heritage Brands

Its a great app to use for trustpilot and other review sites like google, facbook and sitejabber. Its free upto I think 500 emails per month.

Qravers

I think this is a great app. very intuitive and easy to use. hopefully we will start getting some 5 star reviews soon