Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Climactic Adventures

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

GoodTech | The Smarter Way to Buy Smart Devices

Excellent app. Some of the default design could do with a bit of a spruce up but it's customisable and easy to update. Did exactly what we were looking for. Turned our 4.2 google rating into 4.7 in a week. Was a bit surpised when it emailed a bunch of customers from previous shipments and I wouldn't have selected this if I'd known it was going to, as we were using another review app previously, however it turned out really well and our number of reviews and score increased dramatically and quickly. Good work.

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

Very happy with this app! It's a great way to collect reviews :)
Very good feature to avoid bad reviews due to misunderstandings
Hopefully many people will use it :)

Bloomerichic

can you upload a demonstration video on how to install and setup the app to work fine in website so that will be helpful.

Hello,

We can give you a personal guidance of how to set up Reputon on your account.

Regards,
Reputon team

LuxuryPromise

very useful thank you for offering this service .

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Hopefully your business will start receiving tons of great reviews!

InNature Teas

This app has helped us out a lot with customer support, as it enables us to streamline reviews and direct users to the person that can help them most. Recommended.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Hopefully your business will start receiving tons of great reviews with Reputon!

BY CRAFTSPEOPLE

So far, so good. This was easy to install and understand the installation process. I accomplished good things in less than an hour and am looking forward to getting reviews. Thank you!

Harfi

Reputon is very simple to use and very efficient. We have just started using it and have already received a burst of new reviews

Infiniti Joyas

I really love this app. Excellent because helps you build a big review data base and only 4 to 5 star. THANKS

Little Nutkins

The app is really simple but it works - I get a lot more customer review now. I've just upgraded my plan to get even more - fingers crossed we'll get lots.