Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Beautylet Store

Still experimenting the app but still now very good and possibilities ... lets see if have value in the Brazilian Market.

easiweftstore

Such an easy app to install for a novice. I'm really looking forward to getting more reviews to boost sales

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I use this app because I really need some reviews on my new store. Hoping people will respond so others can learn more about my products.

Republic Boot Co.

Looks to be working great! I really needed an app that helps to get reviews. Reviews are key to getting more customers in the door......

Mail Boxes Etc Thames Valley Group

Great App and works well...lots of emails sent and some great reviews coming in!! Works quietly in the background!

Mystic Bloo Wizard

I just started using it. I am looking forward to seeing how my customers feel about the products and services I have to offer.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Oh Oh très sympa je débute avec cette application et je la trouve facile à utiliser et pour la mettre en place ce n'est pas du tout compliqué

Glam Doll

Very easy to install this app and for our customers to leave us a review. Happy with this app so far.

Nordd Copenhagen

Really useful! Can't wait to test it out and hopefully get som great review and less bad reviews :) Thanks.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business reputation very soon!

Tie-Fly

I run Tie - Fly Clothing & I recently installed and so far so good, business is slow so no reviews yet but installation was fast. Looking forward to updating you on how it works once sales come in. Interface is also easy to use looking forward to gaining a good reputation.

May 7, 2019