Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 5, 2019

Reputon Customer reviews App is a good application ! We just used it and it's nice. I recommand it !

Blow Up Vintage
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited December 30, 2020

Love this app! Once we've built up a few more reviews we'll install the display app so customers can see them on the website as well as on Google and Facebook.

Cheltenham Rare Books
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 30, 2019

Very Easy to get reviews. Simple solution to a need service. I just started with it, but looks like it is an easy solution

RX-able.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 28, 2019

As a fashion boutique, Sensual Fashion Boutique depends on reputation to drive new customers. Reputon was easy to install and implement.

Sensual Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 22, 2019

This is a very useful app! We got immediate positive results from day one and great customer feedback.

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
November 19, 2019

Easy to install and set up - hoping it works well for my company! Looking forward to the reviews we receive.

Allergy Safe Card
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 17, 2019

I gave it 4 stars for the ease in setting up. Hopeful and patient for now so just waiting on results.

Nikohl Candle Co
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
November 10, 2019

Super easy to set up but only just installed so haven't tested it yet but IF my thoughts change I will add another review. So far so good.

Organically Bare
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 9, 2019

..............................................................................................................................

HK Designed
Israel
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited November 7, 2019

Seems to be working well maybe we will see if it works once we get enough emails sent out in the next few weeks. It would be great if the response was over 2%.

The Riviera Towel Company