Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Oh Oh très sympa je débute avec cette application et je la trouve facile à utiliser et pour la mettre en place ce n'est pas du tout compliqué

Glam Doll

Very easy to install this app and for our customers to leave us a review. Happy with this app so far.

Nordd Copenhagen

Really useful! Can't wait to test it out and hopefully get som great review and less bad reviews :) Thanks.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business reputation very soon!

Tie-Fly

I run Tie - Fly Clothing & I recently installed and so far so good, business is slow so no reviews yet but installation was fast. Looking forward to updating you on how it works once sales come in. Interface is also easy to use looking forward to gaining a good reputation.

Black Cat Magick

I really enjoy this! Hoping this helps boost my sales and continues to be easy! Thank you for providing an easy review!

Festmosfæren

Very useful app. Now we can recive customer reviews to maximize our salg and reputation. Easy to install and use.

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

Very useful reviews app. specially if you are trying to build good reputation for your business online.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business soon!

Carola Zeta

just installed and if it does what it says for free, 5 stars are not even enough!
we totally suggest this app!!

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business very soon!

Apex Gaming

Good it really helped us out with creating our site. I really recommend this to other. Thank you a lot!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your business will gain excellent reviews very soon due to Reputon app!

The Infinite Intel

This app looks like exactly what I need. I'm about 7 months into my journey into ecommerce and it has been quite a bumpy, eventful and learning experience already. But, I am enjoying it all and this app will make the most of the customers I receive which will help build my brands' trustability with new customers. :)

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your new business will gain trust much sooner due to Reputon!