Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Trustpilot, Facebook, Yelp, Google reviews & feedback by email

Mail Boxes Etc Thames Valley Group

Great App and works well...lots of emails sent and some great reviews coming in!! Works quietly in the background!

Mystic Bloo Wizard

I just started using it. I am looking forward to seeing how my customers feel about the products and services I have to offer.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Oh Oh très sympa je débute avec cette application et je la trouve facile à utiliser et pour la mettre en place ce n'est pas du tout compliqué

Glam Doll

Very easy to install this app and for our customers to leave us a review. Happy with this app so far.

Nordd Copenhagen

Really useful! Can't wait to test it out and hopefully get som great review and less bad reviews :) Thanks.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business reputation very soon!

Tie-Fly

I run Tie - Fly Clothing & I recently installed and so far so good, business is slow so no reviews yet but installation was fast. Looking forward to updating you on how it works once sales come in. Interface is also easy to use looking forward to gaining a good reputation.

Black Cat Magick

I really enjoy this! Hoping this helps boost my sales and continues to be easy! Thank you for providing an easy review!

Festmosfæren

Very useful app. Now we can recive customer reviews to maximize our salg and reputation. Easy to install and use.

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

Very useful reviews app. specially if you are trying to build good reputation for your business online.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business soon!

Carola Zeta

just installed and if it does what it says for free, 5 stars are not even enough!
we totally suggest this app!!

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business very soon!