4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and effective review collection. They appreciate its automation capabilities, which allow for gathering new reviews and gaining Google Reviews from past customers. The integration with Google and Shopify is also valued. It's seen as a crucial tool for addressing issues before a negative review is submitted. Merchants highlight the user-friendly interface and time-saving automation features. They also note its ability to increase the number of 5-star reviews and build customer trust. Many commend the excellent customer service and affordability compared to other review apps.

Edited February 20, 2021

I am confused about how to see my reviews but the idea is good. I look forward to hearing my customers' feedback and improve our services!

Moddy Poddy
June 17, 2019

Its a great app to use for trustpilot and other review sites like google, facbook and sitejabber. Its free upto I think 500 emails per month.

British Heritage Brands
June 9, 2022

its an awesome app helped me automate sending customer reviews and the best part is the way they do it the negative reviews get sent somewhere else.

SABA DIAMONDS
United Arab Emirates
Reputon replied June 9, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to know you have had a great experience while using it.

Reputon Team

Edited July 13, 2020

It took a couple moments to set up. I like that we could customize the email that is sent out to our customers. Looking forward to seeing the reviews we generate.

AIFathome
November 17, 2022

ich habe diese App für mein onlineshop verwendet. Ich benutze es seit kurzem und habe noch keine genung Erfahrung.

SaKuRa22
Germany
Reputon replied November 17, 2022

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung! Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback.

Teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an info@reputon.com senden

Reputon Team

October 27, 2020

Era la aplicación que necesitaba para mi negocio, estoy muy contento y satisfecho de encontrarla, muchas grscias

Mindful Chile
Chile
September 13, 2023

good so far

Su Ropa
18 days using the app
Reputon replied September 17, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

June 16, 2019

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

Fruit Madness Ltd
New Zealand
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

September 26, 2023

good

MEHAK COLLECTION
Pakistan
8 days using the app
Reputon replied September 28, 2023

Edited October 10, 2019

I really enjoy this! Hoping this helps boost my sales and continues to be easy! Thank you for providing an easy review!

Black Cat Magick
Reputon replied May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business reputation very soon!