Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Foodie For Health - The Champ Collection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just downloaded the app so I can't really give any feedback just yet. I believe it'd be better to get back to customers for an accurate feedback a few days later rather than straight away when the app is installed.

Arsh Couture

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app seems to be the best of the best I have used recently for my store. it as all the options needed to boost sales, however it can be improved further.

Shear Sophistication

Time spent using app 1 day

fantastic app. I have just done a test email and wonderful. Automatically sends an email to your customer whenever you're ready. You can set a timer to do this. Very pleased.

Let's Be Human

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very easy to use and to set up. It is a must for any store who is trying to catch and track reviews. Highly recommend.

ร้านจักรวรรดิสมุนไพร

Location Thailand

Excellent application for customer review. Highly recommend. Don’t wait for install this application.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app works just fine. It helps to get your customers to rate your business as well as think about your services and products while you manage your store.

Imaging-Superstore

I used this app to gather reviews for our store and help generate positive reviews. All good, easy installation and set up

Jeunesse Facial Aesthetics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Wanted to be able to configure all ratings across platforms and this app allows me to keep track of all!

COSAM

I was looking for mail chimp alternative and i bounce on Reputon Customer Reviews app , which has helped me reach and maintain my current customers. I will recommend to anyone interested looking at this app..

foxfyi

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Good morning I have a great day with this app very nice to good this app does my work so easy and and my time