Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

Emma's Premium Services

nice app great job i like the solid platform and reviews it will provide . nice job guys great add on to ecommerce

Turnpan Southern Africa

It's easy to setup, I'm not too sure how it will perform but it seems solid enough to deliver results.

SnazzYou

Easy to install. So far so good. The only reason I have given a 4-star is because I have yet to see the results. Will be right back to give my review.

RYTE Sport

easy setup. the email template doesn't look as professional, but functions extremely well. I would suggest this app

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! You can always adjust the template as you like it!

CONSOLE KING

Does what it says on the tin. No problems with it so far, happy with what ive received, Many thanks - console king

Eighty Eight Store

I use TrustPilot to automate email reviews and I used to push people to Google and Facebook for reviews - but this App covers all platforms for you and for free. Amazing.

Tiles and Deco

I love this App because is excelente to use and easy to set up. I highly recomended to a starting business

Montauk Tackle Company

Great app. definitely recommend if youre looking to add reviews in an automatic way. Very simple to use

Little Bay Root

Easy to install and set up. It sent 170 email right away and got several reviews right away. Yaaaaaaay!