Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gissings Boutique

I used this app to gather reviews for my business and help generate positive customer reviews. Good app

Oilcloth International, Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks for the heads up! I understand what the app Reputon is now. We always appreciate good reviews and learning about not so good ones, esp when the customer doesn't even let us know!

July 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Reputon is not affiliated with any review site like Trustpilot, Google, Yelp, etc. It just helps sellers to encourage their customers to leave positive feedback on those sites on autopilot and to avoid public negative feedback.

Small Batch Customs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

All I can say is wow! I always have struggled to get quality reviews since most people aren't quick to tell you how great of a job you did. However, people will hunt you down to leave a negative review. This changes the game! I received over 20, yes twenty, 5 star reviews on the first day I installed the app. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to boost their review scores.

Apoc Industries

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Easy to setup, thanks for that to many apps make it so hard to up and running. Upset customer are always quick to leave bad reviews, so I am hoping this app will get the happy customers to leave reviews to correct our star ratings.

SCOOT CITY LTD

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Reputon is a great app, great concept, everything I need, I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a business

Arrange Floral Design

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Easy setup, works well with 6 new google reviews within hours of setup.
My only complaint would be that it sent out reviews to 300 of my previous customers who would have already received review requests from my other review app so my have been confusing or feel like i was spamming them. Apart from that, im pretty happy so far.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will help grow your online rating fast!

Talowood

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Thanks for the great app looking forward what it does for my business with growth, trust and feedback online.

Booksgrab

Location India

Loved the concept, just installed and waiting for positive reviews. I needed google reviews, hope it fetches me some.

Exchange Credit Services

This app is very useful because I was thinking that I would be all over the place having to search for HTML codes just to create. I didn’t have any complications and the app was simple to use.

AdeClothingBrand

i just started using the app and sofar i love it. thank you. hopefully the app can help my site. keep improving.