Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 22, 2019

This apps great! very easy to integrate and set up! We have been using it for a couple of months and have really liked the ease of use, 5 stars!

Ashcosmetics
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 19, 2019

I like the app however i have not had any reviews on my own page yet so its hard for me to see if it works

sayidostationery
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 19, 2019

I used the app on shopify and it was easy and useful. I am hoping that soon the reviews start rolling in

Mission Avenue Studio
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited November 9, 2019

Love it, instant review from a customer. I switched to this from reviews and it has been light years better

Spray-Flex
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 16, 2019

Looking good! I love being able to post reviews - they are SO important. Reputon App does everything for me! x

SHiRLeY MacARTHuR
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 15, 2019

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

Nutri Leaf
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 14, 2019

This app is free and it's a good shopify application

Ruff Watch
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 13, 2019

Uso esta aplicación para que mis clientes puedan dejar comentarios en mi sitio web. Estoy empezando y la configuración fue rápida y fácil para esta aplicación.

xsale502
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited November 24, 2020

I enjoy the app, I just wish more customers would actually do a rating. Feedback from customers is important to us! Thank you for your wonderful service and app!

Dee Republic
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 11, 2019

I use this app so my customers can leave reviews on my website. I am just starting out and the set up was quick and easy for this app.

Alexander and Leigh