Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cubita Skincare New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app to help build consumer confidence. Love how it sends low scores to be dealt with confidently. Must have for every online business.

Ashcosmetics

This apps great! very easy to integrate and set up! We have been using it for a couple of months and have really liked the ease of use, 5 stars!

sayidostationery

Location South Africa

I like the app however i have not had any reviews on my own page yet so its hard for me to see if it works

Mission Avenue Studio

I used the app on shopify and it was easy and useful. I am hoping that soon the reviews start rolling in

Spray-Flex

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love it, instant review from a customer. I switched to this from reviews and it has been light years better

SHiRLeY MacARTHuR

Looking good! I love being able to post reviews - they are SO important. Reputon App does everything for me! x

Nutri Leaf

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 hours

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

Ruff Watch

Location France

This app is free and it's a good shopify application

xsale502

Location Guatemala

Uso esta aplicación para que mis clientes puedan dejar comentarios en mi sitio web. Estoy empezando y la configuración fue rápida y fácil para esta aplicación.

Dee Republic

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I enjoy the app, I just wish more customers would actually do a rating. Feedback from customers is important to us! Thank you for your wonderful service and app!