Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 9, 2019

I just started using it. I am looking forward to seeing how my customers feel about the products and services I have to offer.

Mystic Bloo Wizard
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 8, 2019

Oh Oh très sympa je débute avec cette application et je la trouve facile à utiliser et pour la mettre en place ce n'est pas du tout compliqué

Shop Board Lifestyle
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 8, 2019

Very easy to install this app and for our customers to leave us a review. Happy with this app so far.

Glam Doll
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited May 6, 2019

Really useful! Can't wait to test it out and hopefully get som great review and less bad reviews :) Thanks.

Nordd Copenhagen
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Reputon replied May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business reputation very soon!

May 6, 2019

I run Tie - Fly Clothing & I recently installed and so far so good, business is slow so no reviews yet but installation was fast. Looking forward to updating you on how it works once sales come in. Interface is also easy to use looking forward to gaining a good reputation.

Tie-Fly
Time spent using app: 4 months

Edited October 10, 2019

I really enjoy this! Hoping this helps boost my sales and continues to be easy! Thank you for providing an easy review!

Black Cat Magick
Time spent using app: 5 months

May 3, 2019

Very useful app. Now we can recive customer reviews to maximize our salg and reputation. Easy to install and use.

Festmosfæren
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

May 1, 2019

Very useful reviews app. specially if you are trying to build good reputation for your business online.

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Reputon replied May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business soon!

Edited April 30, 2019

just installed and if it does what it says for free, 5 stars are not even enough!
we totally suggest this app!!

Carola Zeta
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Reputon replied May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, Reputon will improve your business very soon!

April 27, 2019

Good it really helped us out with creating our site. I really recommend this to other. Thank you a lot!

Apex Gaming
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Reputon replied April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your business will gain excellent reviews very soon due to Reputon app!