Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

MIA Boutique LLC

The old app (replaced by this piece of junk) was much better. Printing customized labels was so easy. Now, with the "new" app, my workflow to print labels takes at least 4-6 times longer. I can longer print my customized labels within this app. I have to export the products, manipulate the export and then print the labels from with Dymo app. I should not have to give up my specific label format to meet what this app can do. This app was a huge step backwards.

Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center

EVERYTIME I want to print a label for anything in my store that is NOT new, it goes to create a label instead. It's 3 more steps to get back to print the label. Very VERY annoying!!!! I hope that this can be fixed soon.

Jiangxinknife

There are a lot of tags to make no name, which makes me very annoyed. Please improve, thank you!!!!!

This Little Piggy

A lot of times it won't open up or let me print labels. Takes a while to create products. I do love the fact that it allows you to print multiple labels at once.

emporium nerja

In theory this app is great however the barcodes it produces are not accepted by google shopping. I am in the process of having to re-barcode everything!.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Google Shopping will require a GTIN as the barcode for products, unless you choose to set up your products as "custom products". This may be why you were seeing an issue there.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our platform team. I'd also like to chat and see how I can help to streamline this process for you! I look forward to hearing back. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Shoeq

So far this has proved to be totally useless for me. I've wasted so much time with this. First I installed it and it just doesn't work properly, I cannot get any fields to print other than name and barcode, none of the other options I selected will print. I reached out twice on email for assistance but got no response. So I unistalled it hoping I could reinstall it and now it just wont install, keeps just giving me an error page. hours and hours of time wasted.

July 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Our team are not able to respond to emails immediately, but we will always follow up! I’ve sent you email myself so that I can look into the trouble you've been having with the app and installation. I look forward to hearing from you! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Onze Moda

This app helped my starting shop 100%, easy to use and set up with any thermal printer. I would definitely recommend it.

Larissa Loden

Great, not perfect, but it's been working well for us. A little buggy sometimes if you are printing big batches. We really like being able to quickly assign barcodes to products. Wish it was tied into inventory transfers so we could just print barcodes when we are checking in new products.

RC Addict Parts

I'm giving 3 stars because it is useful to gabe labels on our products, but the process is tedious. I can't seen too just print labels for all new arrivals as they come in. I have to like search out the products and add them. Plus it seems like there are more screens to click through then needed. If you could get three work flow worked out, then I'd rate higher.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team works hard to improve app functionality and we appreciate this kind of information. We’d like to chat about this further with you, so I’ve reached out via email. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Mint

i use this app to print barcodes. it takes way too long to get the job done. too many windows to click through. i wish there was a way to just click create barcodes and print from the one screen.

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Retail Barcode Labels! Finding an efficient workflow is super important and I might have some tips you can use! I have sent along an email with my tips and to collect and additional feedback you have on the app! - JP, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21