Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

bikinissi

Not working properly in Safari, Chrome is fine.

Jolie Femme Fashion Store

99% of the barcodes printed with the app can't be recognized by the barcode scanner. No wonder it's a 1 star app....

Preduce

Worst app ever. Why replace the old app that was working just fine? The app doesn't recognize Thai Baht so we can't add the price on our labels anymore...

Wild Dove Boutique

I do love how fast this prints barcodes & that you can choose to print multiple products from filters. The big thing missing is a recent add list! It's really nice if I get in multiple vendors.

The Edit Boutique

THIS APP IS A PAIN IT DOES NOT WORK IN SAFARI, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS TO YOU ENTER. BECAUSE IT DOES NOT PULL ALL NEW PRODUCTS LIKE OLD STYLE DID. STOP TRYING TO IMPROVE THINGS ARE WORKING JUST FINE.

The Blushing Brunette

I use this app everyday to create barcode labels and it takes forever for the barcode labels to create. I have to create them about 3-5 times. Also, it's difficult to print multiple items at once, it's very time consuming.

B's Uptown Boutique

I like the barcode app as a whole but I hate how the Retail Barcode system doesn't print sizes anymore. It makes it 10x harder to tag inventory now instead of it being a simple easy process.

Avenues Sweet Choices

The old version had its limits, was finicky, and took many tries to master but the new version is absolutely useless. There are way too many steps involved and the worst is the issue that it now treats the Dymo Labelwriter like a network printer - the proper Dymo label types I use do not show up on my label options list so I can't print anything at all.

BEIGE LR

It is not user friendly AT ALL. The old free app was 1000% better. The fact that you have to click 75 times to finally print your tags is not an effective use of time. Please update!

The Lollipop Tree Boutique

Our old app worked fabulous but we can't get this app to work with anything and nothing the tech team has offered has worked at all. We just went and tried to use different labels that are on the list and they still don't print correctly. We haven't been able to print a single label for over a month and the whole process has been a disaster. We are close to switching everything to a different system to help correct the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17