Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Arktana

We use this barcode maker for our two stores. The biggest issue it has is it makes duplicate labels for different items. This messes with our inventory levels a lot and it seems to keep happening. I am looking for a new app as we cannot afford to let this keep happening as we have two brick and mortar stores and an online store so it is very important that our inventory is correct at all times.

Renouveau

I've used the app for 3 months now in my boutique. It works as I expected. The only things that cause problem for me is the fact that I can't print labels coming from a "transfer". When a new stock is coming but some of the product are "restock" it would be easier to be able to print directly from the transfer in Shopify.

PugglePop

The app is ok and could be really useful if a developer could spend some time on it. I tried and failed to print warehouse labels on A4 sheets (Avery 3484) and used the Avery website editor instead https://app.avery.nl

Texas Beef Traders

Does what it says! It creates and prints bar codes. People giving bad reviews must be entitled morons. It's simple but it's FREE!

Dress Code by N Marie

I have been trying for days to print these barcodes. It seems there is some kind of glitch and it really pissing me off!

July 9, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had an issue with printing labels via the app. It's often worth trying to print the labels in another web browser to see if the issue is present there, but if it is, I'd recommend contacting our support team directly so they can authenticate you on your store and take a closer look at the problem for you. You can contact our team here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Emergenci

done. don't happy with this app oke. make sure you change product when using this again, trust error

July 1, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience using the Retail Barcode Labels app but we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. If you have questions about the app or are experiencing issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team at anytime so we can try and assist: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Wickaninnish Gallery

This app is garbage. A complete waste of time. If you have thousands of labels to print on smaller items and need to use Avery 5167, it only allows the barcode and the price. What a complete downgrade from my current system. I'm not thrilled about having to pay for a different app when this one should be so much better. Come on Shopify. Look at the reviews. This app needs to be overhauled. Efficient barcoding helps with effiecient inventory management which is part of the foundation of running a successful retail operation.

June 30, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience using the app, but nonetheless we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. I can appreciate why the limitations you have cited are disappointing and why alternative options may be required, and also that barcoding is an important part of efficient inventory management.

Our development team take merchant feedback into consideration when it comes to improving and enhancing the platform, apps included, so I will be sure to pass your comments onto them for their consideration. -Victor, Shopify Support

Yeet Street Discs

TLDR: This cost me a good bit of manual effort to recover from an overly ambitious action taken by the app. Be warned, if you want to mix barcodes with some of your products having externally assigned barcodes and some having generated barcodes, be sure to take backups regularly. This has an option to overwrite ALL barcodes that have not been automatically generated. Meaning this will wipe out ALL externally assigned barcodes from all products without a warning or confirmation. This was done by an employee, as there is no way to prevent it through permissions. I want the employee to be able to create new barcodes, but not overwrite the entire database of barcodes. Seems like this would be a valuable option to add. FYI, recovery was not simple, We had 10 days worth of heavy turnover since our last backup. Luckily, I was able to code up a solution to recover the older barcodes for the pre-existing barcodes, but the newer entries where a total loss. We had to manually rescan 400+ products to recover. One would think that shopify would have thought this one out a little more, and that they would offer a free backup scheduling app for when things go badly. Not really impressed.

June 19, 2021

Hey, there. Sorry to hear about the issues caused by the overwrite and we'd be happy to share your experience with our developers, so that your suggestions can be taken into consideration for future developments.

As for backing up, there are a couple of options you can consider - you can export a copy of your products to a CSV file (https://bit.ly/3wCodAB) or use a third-party app, like Rewind Backups (https://bit.ly/3vBrb7f), which is capable of scheduled backups.

Thanks again for taking the time and sharing these suggestions with us. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Zinc Garden

We are trying to use this app for labels in our retail shop. We purchased avery labels as the app states it can print on avery, however, there is no 1x1 square template. We now have 5000 labels and no way to print on them as well as unmarked products. Shopify told us to contact the developed for a solution and they told us they were not adding that template at this time.

June 19, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. While I can confirm that Avery labels are supported, our guide (https://bit.ly/3zG8um4) does indicate that only their standard label size (2.63" x 1") is supported at the moment. Nevertheless, we can see how supporting more label sizes (for Avery) can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and we'd be happy to pass this suggestion along to our developers for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Biohydro

Hello, we are not able to show the price on label, rest of the Label preview is added.
Please help. thank you

June 9, 2021

Hello, there. You can add the price to the labels when creating the barcode label template; however, the number of product attributes you can include on your label does depend on the size of the label you're using. That being said, we also have a guide to help you with that right over here: https://bit.ly/3w9h9eF.

If you need any further assistance with this, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. -Elias, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43