Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Tom's Outdoors

As of 5th Feb 2020 the Retail Barcode Labels/Print Preview page redirects to the /Label Templates page upon pressing Print X Labels button instead of opening the Printer pop up or auto printing. The process is now more inefficient and each label comes from storage.googleapis.com

Uptown Boujee

I had a few issues trying to install this to my store and actually had to reach out to Shopify support for help. the solution was simple and I should have thought of it but I didn't. Works great now but I wish that there were more options for label sizes or an ability to input your own size labels

Balance Eco

There are a few minor issues and inconveniences, however, my biggest problem by far is that Google shows ALL barcodes as invalid. It's cool to be able to create new barcodes for products, but it doesn't really help if they register as invalid barcodes to one of the main shopping platforms.

grace + olive — quality apparel for your littles

I’ve had the app for about two weeks now and I’ve had zero issues! I really like it. It does what it’s suppose to do and does it smoothly.

Violet Row

I’ve experienced some of the issues as the other other reviewers. My biggest issue though is label setup. I wish there was another option available...not variant choices but where the variants show up on a label and the ability to choose a starting point on an avery label sheet. Even more important, to be able to add the title to the small avery label (5167?). I’m only able to print the price & barcode. How can an employee know what product that label goes to w/out the title? I would love to discuss this further. Thanks!

Damselfly Clothing Company

This app is a little gliltchy. It doesn't always create all the barcodes for new items, it doesn't have a cart or easy way to print tags for new items, and just about every other time, it doesn't populate the print window and you have to generate tags again. Very time consuming and only works with Dymo label printers, which are marginal also. I expected much more!

Common Coast

You have to "create" the barcode at least 2-3 times before a barcode is actually populated. It wastes a lot of time.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The expected workflow is that you'll only need to create the barcode once and then can print it anytime you need new labels. I'd like to review the steps that are causing you to have to repeat your actions to help streamline your workflow.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what you're seeing! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

IN2VAPES

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

February 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Knotty Pine Gear

When I click add app it keeps coming up with page not found. I have been trying to get this app for a few days now and still nothing. Is anyone going to fix this app!?

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing this app! It should accessible without issue. Can I confirm whether you've been able to try clearing your cache or checking on the app from a different browser?

I’ve followed up with you via email to make sure we can get you set up with Retail Barcode Labels! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SL Tack

Have tried loading this app a few times and it keeps coming up with page not found. has it been removed

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review here! We haven't removed the app, no. Sometimes certain pages in the admin can have trouble loading. Often clearing your cache or updating your browser can solve this!

It is odd that it isn't loading up for you however, so I'd like to take a look into what might be happening. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support