Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Trendyz Boutique and More

This app is terrible! The only reason I use it is because it is free. I have reached out many times to get help on why the price won't fit on the 1x1 labels as well as many other people and no response! So frustrating!

Clothing by Desiree

I have a clothing retail store and being able to create retail barcodes for all my items makes check out much easier. I can just scan the barcode and it pops right up, I also know I've selected the right item which means less issues at stocktake time.

Giana Rose Couture

Really not user friendly at all. Takes so long to create barcodes for each product and is very time consuming. I used to use shopkeep which created the barcodes automatically and didn't add any time to my day. You really need to work on this feature.

October 27, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've not found the Retail Barcode Labels app to be user-friendly but we appreciate you providing us with your feedback here nonetheless. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider as we build and develop the app in future. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Hooray Children's Shoppe

My store has had no issues with this app. Sometimes it can take awhile for the barcodes to load but nothing too serious!

Jagged Lily Clothing Co.

I used to really love this app. However, it automatically changed my label printing settings, and now I can't print on any labels other than square. I wish it would also print on Dymo medium labels, but it's currently not an option.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with this feedback, it's much appreciated. I'd like to learn more about what your printing settings were before and if it's possible to revert back to them, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to discuss this in more detail. Please look out for that and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

Gold Apple Boutique

I use this app for my retail shop. In general it's been a life saver to be able to code and tag products. However recently it has been glitchy and not creating barcodes for all items - some are missing barcodes when generated. It may be an update issue. Overall I would recommend using this app for retail.

The Preppy Bunny

I works till you have a problem and then zero support. I have a few items that no matter what I do it will not create a barcode. I contacted support and nothing. I will be changing to a different barcode app.

October 22, 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for providing us with this feedback on your experience. I'd love to try and work through any issues with the application you might have encountered and will be following up with you via email shortly! We can continue our dialogue on this there. Thank you! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Loved Boutique & Consignment

I was very hesitant to transition to shopify pos because of the cost of new hardware and the poor rating of the app they support for bar code labels, but it has worked pretty perfectly for me. The shopify POS on the other hand still has a few bugs to work out but for my purposes the bar code generator is easy to use and hasn't had any issues in the few weeks since I have been using it. Separate note, literally any cheap scanner reads these 1d codes so do not get suckered into buying the absolute junk socket mobile s700. The battery dies after half a day's work and I'm guessing it will be useless after 30 days. Shopify should be ashamed for selling that scanner at that price and claiming its the only one the pos app supports. I'm really upset that I bought two that are garbage for $400 and reverted to my $60 scanner that works perfectly. Any bluetooth scanner works and with much better battery life for hundreds less.

The Handmade House

There needs to be a way to input other sizes for templates. I have extra small dymo labels that are compatible with my dymo printer I purchased from Shopify, but I am unable to use them as their size isn't supported in the app.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback. At this time, the Retail Barcode Labels app supports the following labels sizes: https://bit.ly/2Zdw49M.

I can certainly see how it would be helpful for merchants to have more templates sizes available within the app. I've submitted feedback directly to our developers on your behalf in hopes that this is something we can address in the future. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Green Orchid Soap Co.

I love this app. All I needed was a basic system that would allow me to print barcode labels for all products and this is it. I found it to be very user friendly and straight forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35