Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels | Reviews

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Great White North Pottery Supplies

It would be a good app if it made for sense when selecting product to print labels from. It forces you to select them in shopify then opens this app then you have to reselect them one by one. Why not just add a select all button?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. I can certainly see how a "select all" option would be a valuable feature, I would be happy to send this feedback up to our developers for future consideration. In the meantime, what I'd suggest, is using the bulk actions from your Shopify admin.

You can try this out by, heading to Products > All Products, clicking on the checkbox to the left of the product thumbnail, and then on "more actions" and scrolling down to "print barcodes." That's how you can add items to the print queue in bulk, and then you will need to select your label template and label quantities from there. I hope this helps you out moving forward and thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support

Phonesreborn

No email back from support, barcodes are invalid. It would be a great app if the barcodes worked for google shop.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response back from our support team. If you're still experiencing issues with the barcodes, please reach out to our team again who can also be contacted via callback and live chat: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

SWISS WOOD MAPS®

Why there is no option to choose other lables than suggested. Same on the printers. It's hard to find those formats or products in Switzerland/Europe. This is very annoying.

November 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Shipping is available for orders shipped from fulfillment locations based in the United States, Canada, and Australia. If you are located in Switzerland/Europe, this may be the reason you are having issues.

However, I would suggest reaching out through our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA to chat with one of our live support advisors to provide some more context into the issue you are having, we are always happy to take a closer look. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Stitch Fabric Company

This works okay but I really wish it would integrate into the "transfers" tab. It's very time consuming to have to receive inventory and then go into a separate app and reselect all of my merchandise to print labels. It would be amazing if I could print labels for the items I got in directly from the Transfers screen.

November 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and great feedback. I can certainly see how this idea would benefit your shop when printing labels. I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Sommer Athleisure & Co

does not support device camera scanning because it cant generate 10 digit barcode, look for something else if you want to use ios camera as barcode scanner

October 11, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. While you can use the device camera to scan the barcodes (https://bit.ly/3DLLzXR), it seems to only support the 1D or 2D barcodes generated by the app. Nevertheless, we'd be happy to share your feedback with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Zallers

For a free App is good, but I keep trying to include the price and the only option where price appears is Dymo - 30299 Price Tag. All other options when I try to print price does not appear, despite I selected Price on Line 1.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and further feedback. I can certainly see why this issue may be frustrating. I would recommend reaching out to our live support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Marty, Shopify Support.

Sweet Iris Vintage

I like that this app is simple and easy to use. However, the lack of support for Brother printer labels is a huge bummer. I've had to use a different label template to get close to the labels I'm using but the top line of print gets cut off if I put even one extra line on it. The print is also off center which bugs me. And I really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new printer when I've already invested hundreds into the setup I currently have.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feedback. The only supported printers are the DYMO and the Zebra. As well, you can print to your own office printer using Avery labels (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib).

I can certainly see the potential benefit in offering more support for additional printers, such as the Brother, so I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thank's again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Vital Industries

For a free app, it works pretty good if you are using sheets. However, there is no way to edit the print layout before it creates the pdf. This makes it unusable, as my labels are on a roll and print a different orientation from what is created.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review, and I'm sorry to hear that you've found the app to be unsuitable for your business. The app does allow you to print labels in varying sizes for supported printers (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib), and prior to printing you are able to select the template you want to use. There is an option to print in either a sheet or roll format based on the printer you have.

If this still does not offer you the customization options you're looking for, I understand that the app may not be suitable for you. However, if you're using a supported printer and would like further assistance with the app, please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Poketo

This retail barcode app is not as robust and easy to use as we would like. First, let's start with the tags: There is little you can do to edit or alter the printing template. If you have products with variation, you cannot note this in the printing, as it merely prints 3 fields: Price, the main product name, and SKU number. So, for example, if you have similar products that differ by style, you cannot note that difference on the tag. The only difference would be the SKU number - this is not helpful.
Second, the dashboard interface is best suited for simple 1 or 2 product printing, but not if you need to print one set of tags after another. If you need to print another set of tags, you will need to basically restart the app by clicking the "Retail Barcode Label" title in the app. It's very annoying that the dashboard view is set up this way - it's not intuitive, and makes the printing process more of a chore.
Third, the app is glitchy. For some reason, the very first tag has a shortened product name, while all subsequent tags have the full name. In short, if you can avoid using this app, go for it. Find something better.

August 26, 2021

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear you ran into these issues with the Retail Barcode Labels app and thank you for taking the time to share this review and for highlighting these issues. We can see why some of these issues would be a problem for some of our merchants, like yourself, and we would be happy to pass your feedback along to our developers for future considerations. Although we cannot guarantee updates to this in the future, the more requests we get from our merchants the better the chances for future updates. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply

Awesome app! Hard to complain when it's free, but even if it wasn't free, I'd be very happy with it. Templates are easy to set up, and it creates clean labels that work perfectly with our scanners. A little more customization for font sizes, what information is on the label, and where the information is would be nice, but like I said it's free and easy to use, and the lack of customization won't stop me from using this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44