Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

itzalifestyle.store

Location Australia

Junk bar codes that are only valid for your own personal use. Bar codes are 12 digits and these are only 8.

December 15, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. If you already have barcodes, then the number of digits in your barcode is dependent on the label size you are using, as per our guide here: https://bit.ly/3pZeW3m. However, if you want to use the app to create barcode labels, then there will be only 8 digits as per here: https://bit.ly/3dO0zJA.

I can certainly see the benefit in creating barcodes with more than eight digits when creating barcode labels and I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support

Red Bag

We are using this app but the ability to move items on the labels are so limited and hard to create what we want our labels to look like and get the info we want on them.

December 6, 2021

Hi There. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. We can certainly see the benefit in potentially adding more customization options when creating labels. I would be happy to submit your feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Great White North Pottery Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

It would be a good app if it made for sense when selecting product to print labels from. It forces you to select them in shopify then opens this app then you have to reselect them one by one. Why not just add a select all button?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. I can certainly see how a "select all" option would be a valuable feature, I would be happy to send this feedback up to our developers for future consideration. In the meantime, what I'd suggest, is using the bulk actions from your Shopify admin.

You can try this out by, heading to Products > All Products, clicking on the checkbox to the left of the product thumbnail, and then on "more actions" and scrolling down to "print barcodes." That's how you can add items to the print queue in bulk, and then you will need to select your label template and label quantities from there. I hope this helps you out moving forward and thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support

Phonesreborn

No email back from support, barcodes are invalid. It would be a great app if the barcodes worked for google shop.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response back from our support team. If you're still experiencing issues with the barcodes, please reach out to our team again who can also be contacted via callback and live chat: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

SWISS WOOD MAPS®

Location Switzerland

Why there is no option to choose other lables than suggested. Same on the printers. It's hard to find those formats or products in Switzerland/Europe. This is very annoying.

November 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Shipping is available for orders shipped from fulfillment locations based in the United States, Canada, and Australia. If you are located in Switzerland/Europe, this may be the reason you are having issues.

However, I would suggest reaching out through our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA to chat with one of our live support advisors to provide some more context into the issue you are having, we are always happy to take a closer look. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Stitch Fabric Company

This works okay but I really wish it would integrate into the "transfers" tab. It's very time consuming to have to receive inventory and then go into a separate app and reselect all of my merchandise to print labels. It would be amazing if I could print labels for the items I got in directly from the Transfers screen.

November 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and great feedback. I can certainly see how this idea would benefit your shop when printing labels. I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Sommer Athleisure & Co

Location Singapore

does not support device camera scanning because it cant generate 10 digit barcode, look for something else if you want to use ios camera as barcode scanner

October 11, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. While you can use the device camera to scan the barcodes (https://bit.ly/3DLLzXR), it seems to only support the 1D or 2D barcodes generated by the app. Nevertheless, we'd be happy to share your feedback with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Zallers

Location United Arab Emirates

For a free App is good, but I keep trying to include the price and the only option where price appears is Dymo - 30299 Price Tag. All other options when I try to print price does not appear, despite I selected Price on Line 1.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and further feedback. I can certainly see why this issue may be frustrating. I would recommend reaching out to our live support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Marty, Shopify Support.

Sweet Iris Vintage

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like that this app is simple and easy to use. However, the lack of support for Brother printer labels is a huge bummer. I've had to use a different label template to get close to the labels I'm using but the top line of print gets cut off if I put even one extra line on it. The print is also off center which bugs me. And I really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new printer when I've already invested hundreds into the setup I currently have.

October 5, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feedback. The only supported printers are the DYMO and the Zebra. As well, you can print to your own office printer using Avery labels (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib).

I can certainly see the potential benefit in offering more support for additional printers, such as the Brother, so I would be happy to submit your feedback to our developers for future consideration. Thank's again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Vital Industries

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

For a free app, it works pretty good if you are using sheets. However, there is no way to edit the print layout before it creates the pdf. This makes it unusable, as my labels are on a roll and print a different orientation from what is created.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review, and I'm sorry to hear that you've found the app to be unsuitable for your business. The app does allow you to print labels in varying sizes for supported printers (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib), and prior to printing you are able to select the template you want to use. There is an option to print in either a sheet or roll format based on the printer you have.

If this still does not offer you the customization options you're looking for, I understand that the app may not be suitable for you. However, if you're using a supported printer and would like further assistance with the app, please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support