Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Eka's Jewelry

Gracias por hacer mi vida más fácil con las etiquetas para mi negocio, nunca había sido más fácil imprimir etiquetas. GRACIASSSS!!!

summitapparelsolutions

This works, but is buggy. It will not create barcodes when requested thru 'Create Barcode' but it will when attempting to print labels and prompted to create barcodes. Either way, We still like it!

Bild-Ahoi!

Generating codes took a while, and although my usual avery labels are not supportet, i can go and get the right ones here in germany hopefully.

Sometimes it just does not print.

"32 Etiketten auf 2 Blätter an Drucker gesendet
Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Drucker die Barcode-Etiketten ausgedruckt hat."

"32 labels on 2 sheets send to printer.
Check if your printer jas printed."
No print dialogue opened, no labels were printed. i dont use a dyno label writer, i use a standard laser printer. how do i get this to work?

And IF it prints, my POS App often just says "Barcode is not connected to a product"

December 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. These errors could be appearing for a variety of reasons and I'll need to take a closer look at your store to determine what might be causing this. I'll be sending you an email shortly so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Blessed Buffalo Boutique

We use this app to barcode our inventory. It helps us keep track of everything in our store. It works efficient.

Kismet Mosaic

I love everything about this app except that I can't use the labels I have on hand (30334) which I use for my online orders. Other than that it's great. Now quit nagging me to leave a review.

Humble Bumble kids Boutique

I dislike having to go through products alphabetically. I would like to be able to print the most recent products created instead of having to search, print, go back a page, search, print, go back a page, search print...you get the idea.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I understand how beneficial it would be to have the most recently added products displayed first when creating and printing new labels.

Our teams are always working hard to improve the functionality of our apps, so I'm going to share your suggestion with them regarding the sort order of the products when printing labels. I'll reach out to you via email to ensure your feedback is logged with our development team directly. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Nauli

I needed a while to figure out how it works. Lately we don't have any problems. Except it needs a long time to create the barcodes.
Of course, we would be happy, if this app would make it possible to create barcodes and print them directly from the inventary, right when products come in.

ADAPTO

As others, I don't understand the low reviews, it was amazing for me : efficient and easy, the app connects to products and generate flexible labels including barcode based on my database...
I must admit that it is non intuitive at the start, you need to create a template then find the "print labels" button on top of the page and then select products and print (I printed using PDF Creator so it was saved as pdf).
Thanks for the app.

XOL Design

I don't understand the negative reviews. This app has worked flawlessly for us from the get-go, and super easy to navigate the screens. Printing was a breeze with the Dymo 450. I would recommend this app!

SPREE Boutique

I used to be able to add a product and create a barcode label right from the product added and print. Now I have to jump through hoops going back and forth creating it up to 3 times before I finally can print

November 7, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback. To print a barcode label directly from a product page, just click 'More actions' at the top of the page and select 'Print barcode labels'. This will open up the Retail Barcode Labels app in your Shopify admin so that the label template and the number of labels required can be printed. Labels can also be printed from the product list view by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'll reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this process in more detail. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support