Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

grace + olive — quality apparel for your littles

I’ve had the app for about two weeks now and I’ve had zero issues! I really like it. It does what it’s suppose to do and does it smoothly.

Violet Row

I’ve experienced some of the issues as the other other reviewers. My biggest issue though is label setup. I wish there was another option available...not variant choices but where the variants show up on a label and the ability to choose a starting point on an avery label sheet. Even more important, to be able to add the title to the small avery label (5167?). I’m only able to print the price & barcode. How can an employee know what product that label goes to w/out the title? I would love to discuss this further. Thanks!

February 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our development team relies on this kind of candid review so that we can continue to improve the options we offer.

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can chat more. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Damselfly Clothing Company

This app is a little gliltchy. It doesn't always create all the barcodes for new items, it doesn't have a cart or easy way to print tags for new items, and just about every other time, it doesn't populate the print window and you have to generate tags again. Very time consuming and only works with Dymo label printers, which are marginal also. I expected much more!

February 26, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. To create barcodes for new products only, please follow these steps (http://bit.ly/2w4VxG2) to add barcodes to any products or variants that don't currently have a barcode assigned to them.

In terms of the issue you mentioned with the print window not populating, this may be a browser issue. I recommend testing this out in a Chrome browser to see if the same problem occurs.

I'm going to send you a follow up email to check in and make sure this information helps resolve your queries. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Common Coast

You have to "create" the barcode at least 2-3 times before a barcode is actually populated. It wastes a lot of time.

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The expected workflow is that you'll only need to create the barcode once and then can print it anytime you need new labels. I'd like to review the steps that are causing you to have to repeat your actions to help streamline your workflow.

I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about what you're seeing! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

IN2VAPES

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

February 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Knotty Pine Gear

When I click add app it keeps coming up with page not found. I have been trying to get this app for a few days now and still nothing. Is anyone going to fix this app!?

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing this app! It should accessible without issue. Can I confirm whether you've been able to try clearing your cache or checking on the app from a different browser?

I’ve followed up with you via email to make sure we can get you set up with Retail Barcode Labels! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SL Tack

Have tried loading this app a few times and it keeps coming up with page not found. has it been removed

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review here! We haven't removed the app, no. Sometimes certain pages in the admin can have trouble loading. Often clearing your cache or updating your browser can solve this!

It is odd that it isn't loading up for you however, so I'd like to take a look into what might be happening. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TAYLRD

This app just doesn't work. Tried for 3 days to Print Labels, but no connection at all from app. Do not reccomend

January 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'd be happy to work with you to see what we can do to get the app working for your business! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can look into your account and offer some steps to help out. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Sunday Staples

it would be helpful if we could see a history of which product's barcodes have been changed in the last 24 hours! this way we could keep track of which items have been edited and which items not yet, and reduce chances of duplicate.

it is also helpful to move the change barcode for all items at a different spot so we do not mistakenly click it.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, which wouldn't be possible without these kinds of insights.

I’d like to chat more about this and I’ve reached out to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

It would be helpful if this app worked with special characters. also took a long time to figure out how to get it to work with the labels i have. there aren't enough presets for labels and the basic 1" x 2 1/8" label preset doesn't work.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our team is constantly working hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your experience with the app so far, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support