Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

IN2VAPES

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

February 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Knotty Pine Gear

When I click add app it keeps coming up with page not found. I have been trying to get this app for a few days now and still nothing. Is anyone going to fix this app!?

February 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing this app! It should accessible without issue. Can I confirm whether you've been able to try clearing your cache or checking on the app from a different browser?

I’ve followed up with you via email to make sure we can get you set up with Retail Barcode Labels! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SL Tack

Have tried loading this app a few times and it keeps coming up with page not found. has it been removed

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review here! We haven't removed the app, no. Sometimes certain pages in the admin can have trouble loading. Often clearing your cache or updating your browser can solve this!

It is odd that it isn't loading up for you however, so I'd like to take a look into what might be happening. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TAYLRD

This app just doesn't work. Tried for 3 days to Print Labels, but no connection at all from app. Do not reccomend

January 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'd be happy to work with you to see what we can do to get the app working for your business! I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can look into your account and offer some steps to help out. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Sunday Staples

it would be helpful if we could see a history of which product's barcodes have been changed in the last 24 hours! this way we could keep track of which items have been edited and which items not yet, and reduce chances of duplicate.

it is also helpful to move the change barcode for all items at a different spot so we do not mistakenly click it.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, which wouldn't be possible without these kinds of insights.

I’d like to chat more about this and I’ve reached out to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

It would be helpful if this app worked with special characters. also took a long time to figure out how to get it to work with the labels i have. there aren't enough presets for labels and the basic 1" x 2 1/8" label preset doesn't work.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our team is constantly working hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your experience with the app so far, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Eka's Jewelry

Gracias por hacer mi vida más fácil con las etiquetas para mi negocio, nunca había sido más fácil imprimir etiquetas. GRACIASSSS!!!

summitapparelsolutions

This works, but is buggy. It will not create barcodes when requested thru 'Create Barcode' but it will when attempting to print labels and prompted to create barcodes. Either way, We still like it!

Bild-Ahoi!

Generating codes took a while, and although my usual avery labels are not supportet, i can go and get the right ones here in germany hopefully.

Sometimes it just does not print.

"32 Etiketten auf 2 Blätter an Drucker gesendet
Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Drucker die Barcode-Etiketten ausgedruckt hat."

"32 labels on 2 sheets send to printer.
Check if your printer jas printed."
No print dialogue opened, no labels were printed. i dont use a dyno label writer, i use a standard laser printer. how do i get this to work?

And IF it prints, my POS App often just says "Barcode is not connected to a product"

December 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. These errors could be appearing for a variety of reasons and I'll need to take a closer look at your store to determine what might be causing this. I'll be sending you an email shortly so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Blessed Buffalo Boutique

We use this app to barcode our inventory. It helps us keep track of everything in our store. It works efficient.