Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

The Barbell Cartel

APP was great before the recent update,

new version is a nightmare, i can't fit all the info on my labels and it is much more confusing to use

June 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! To fit all the variant information on your label, it's important to create the template correctly. We have a guide that outlines how to create the label template properly here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/hardware/barcode-printer/retail-barcode-labels#create-a-barcode-label-template

We’re always looking to improve the functionality of our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and to see if there is anything I can help specifically with your store and the app. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Inspired Designs Boutique

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

HobbyHeroes.com

I changed my review. I use a MAC and Safari did not work with the app. Opened it up in Chrome and it worked just fine.
good app

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at the issue you are having. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Lola Chiq Boutique

VERY INCONSISTENT. HAVING TO CONSTANTLY ADJUST SETTINGS AND LABEL SIZES, PROCESS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN BEFORE.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look. - Lauren, Shopify Support

MILOSLC

Shopify is on the right track but the app is still very limiting. I do like that they are trying! One thing that would be a game changer is if the barcode app would allow us to print labels from the transfer or import windows. Way too hard to go and find the labels you need to print each time inventory is received. If Shopify would use the POS portion of the inventory as a true 'source of truth' then the philosophy would be much more effective!!

June 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We’re always looking to improve apps with this kind of information, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants such as yourself. I’ve also followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and if there are any other recommendations you would like to make, you can reply to that email. I would like to help you voice your concerns and forward them to our developers. Thanks!

Niall, Shopify Support

Lavender & Lace Boutique

The app changed about 3 months ago. It is not consistent and often does not scan with the hardware.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We work hard to improve our app functionality and the Retail Barcode Labels app is supported so you can reach out to us for assistance! I’ve sent an email to you, hope to connect soon!

ZoiDru

I was loving this app until the print alignment messed up on me I could not figure it out I tried everything! Such a big disapointment because the labels made my product look professional.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We work hard to improve our app functionality and the Retail Barcode Labels app is supported so you can reach out to us for assistance! I’ve sent an email to you and so we can get this app working! - JP, Shopify Support

Santa Fe Clay

We do not like the new app. The printer and label default changes each time the app is open. The old application was far better.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve the Retail Barcode Labels app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lauren, Shopify Support

bluebird

I like the functionality of this app, however it would receive 5 stars if there were more options for setting up the labels. Currently only two lines are allowed for the size label I use, however there room for more lines but no functionality to support it.

Concession Road Mercantile

Good app, but a little buggy. Sometimes have to run "create barcodes" two times to get it to create the barcodes. Could be some functionality improvements such as when going from within a product to create barcode, would be good to then be back at the product to choose to print those barcodes, or an option for most recent products.