Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Slam69

Really useful to create barcodes for uncoded products.
I just wish it was an easier process, i'd like to Create barcodes and Print on one page, rather than having to retype all the products back in.

Also if you could integrate Transfers with this app, so when a new Transfer arrives you can send all the products straight to the app, create barcodes if needed and print. To do this now, currently you have to copy and paste or input all the of your transferred products to create barcodes, and then do it all again print barcode labels.

Other than that it's really good, and free!

Wall To Wall Storage

Pretty worthless. It creates 8 digit bar-codes while in the USA Google requires 12 digit UPC codes. The App will populate your custom products bar-code locations with these 8 digit numbers and then Google will kick them all back and you will have to manually remove them. I submitted an inquiry on this and was told that these are actually GTIN numbers but Google reads them as UPC numbers. There needs to be a separate box to fill in for GTIN numbers on the product pages.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I can definitely understand the frustration with having to manually replace the barcodes with your GTIN numbers. An alternative option would be to export your products via a CSV file to change them in bulk and import them back into your store afterwards.

That said, I'll be sure to pass that feedback on to the relevant team so that hopefully a separate field for that is added in the future. I will follow up with you via email shortly as well, in case you have any further questions about this. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

C U at X Tack

Love this app, labels print quickly and clearly. Only reason i can't give it a 5 is I click create bar codes, wait for confirmation this was done, go to the labels I want to print and it says barcodes are missing. I have to do the process again, may be my connection speed (SLOW) but figured I'd pass it along. It would also be nice to not have to go through so many screens to print labels, if bar codes must be created once that is done it should automatically go to the product...
Thanks!

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is super simple to use and very efficient. Totally recommend it! My only concern is that if you have printed barcodes in your items and you push the button of create new bar codes it will erase all the other barcodes you previously had. and there is no way to have them back unless you enter them manually.

O N A T A H

Why did you take away the auto print feature for labels? Now we have to go through 2 extra steps, it's not as easy and streamlined?! Would love to see the auto print feature return.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing your feedback to us here. We aim to make the app as streamlined as possible and I hope the ability to create and print labels in bulk still makes the process straightforward for you, but I can appreciate why this feature would make the process even faster. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. Thanks again! -Victor, Shopify Support

417 Boutique by Cate

The app works great! No complaints except the annoying add that pops up that wants you to leave a review. Hoping this will make it stop popping up.

Market Street Gallery

STOP ASKING FOR FEEDBACK. Needs improvement. Should be able to search for a product using a contains match, not a starts with match. This slows down the printing process.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I can see why this change would be a useful one. We report merchant feedback to our development team so they can gauge demand from our merchants and understand better what changes merchants want to see. I will be sure to log your comments with them. If you have any further questions about the app or need help with anything else, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

sloomooinstitute

Hate it!!! PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming especially for busy business like mine where we need to print barcodes every hours.

March 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback here!

The recents updates to the Retail Barcodes app were mostly visual and intended to improve workflow. I would like to chat with you in more detail so that we can investigate how this change might have impacted your business and work on improvements.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss and share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

beWoolen

Mostly easy to use, but: shopify does not allow enough templates to choose the sizes of labels that we actually need, so we have to select a "nearest" size and print at 73%.

March 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. While we have recently made a few updates to the app, they should not be affecting your ability to use the Dymo printer.

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can investigate what's going on with the connection, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bombo Clothing Co.

PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming. Otherwise up until then it's been great. Thank you

UPDATE

The app has been restored to it's former efficiency, without the extra Print Label Sheet steps. THANK YOU! 5/5

March 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our development team will be grateful to know how this feature has been affecting your workflow.

I'd like to chat more with you about your experience with the app so far. I've followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation and I can share your thoughts with our team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support