Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Feather Baby

Horrible! Needs an option on WHICH price to include on the barcode. If you move an item to your sale rack, it would be helpful to select if you want the barcode to include the price or the compared at price.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The compare at price is designed to be a display only option for customers to see any discounts on products. Barcodes will print displaying the amount that they will charge for. That's why it isn't an option for printing at this time.

That being said we’re always working to improve the options in our apps. I’ve followed up with you via email so that I can share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Ascende Fitness

I really like this app. I am giving it 5 stars, but there is one feature that I would like to see, and that is the ability to select where to print a label on a page if you are using a Avery labels in a printer. currently I have to print the entire page for 1 barcode label, so when I feed the sheet back through the printer to print more labels in starts printing from the same location where I already printed before. I actually saw this feature on a job in a program called WASP.

Willow Marie & Co.

The app generated the exact same barcode for all products entered on the same day.... so every time we scan at checkout, we have to look through a list of products with the same barcode to find the product we are actually trying to scan and ring up while customer waits.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for getting in touch and for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem when using the Retail Barcode Labels app, and it certainly shouldn't be issuing the same barcode for each product in your store.

I will be sending you an email shortly so I can take a closer look at this issue and see what we can do to troubleshoot this and hopefully get things resolved. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

TheAnimeCode

It does the job and works most of the time. Few times their system seem to be down but always working again if I come back in an hour. I would like more options for looks, but for a free app it does everything I need it to do 98% of the time. For the price I can't help but rate it highly for that.

Purrl Kitten

The app only allows for set sized labels. I wish it supported more Dymo label sizes or allowed you to set custom sizes

August 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand how it would be helpful to have more Dymo label size options, or a custom size option on Retail Barcode Labels, so I'd really like to share this feedback with our developers. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so we really appreciate you sharing this suggestion with us. I'm also going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback. Feel free to reply to my email for further assistance! - Rae, Shopify Support

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.

paintingsonline.com.au

Its a usefull app, but i would preffer if they could allow using multiple products to print labels. now you have to select individual products and print labels. I will update my ratings once its implemented. for now its an average usage .

July 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. It's definitely possible to use this app to print barcodes for multiple products at once! To do this, just follow these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'm also going to send you an email so that we can chat further in case you run into any troubles with printing multiple barcodes. Please keep an eye out for this email in your inbox, and feel free to reply directly to me there if you have any questions or concerns. - Rae, Shopify Support

MIA Boutique LLC

The old app (replaced by this piece of junk) was much better. Printing customized labels was so easy. Now, with the "new" app, my workflow to print labels takes at least 4-6 times longer. I can longer print my customized labels within this app. I have to export the products, manipulate the export and then print the labels from with Dymo app. I should not have to give up my specific label format to meet what this app can do. This app was a huge step backwards.

In the 4 months since my review was responded to, I see no changes in how this app works to improve usability. Disappointing as this app was useful before Shopify thought the updated app improved the process.

July 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand your frustration with the process for printing customized labels, and how much more time consuming this task is now. With this in mind, I would really like to pass your thoughts over to our developers so that they're aware of how this is impacting your business. We are always looking to improve our platform, so we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. - Rae, Shopify Support

Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center

EVERYTIME I want to print a label for anything in my store that is NOT new, it goes to create a label instead. It's 3 more steps to get back to print the label. Very VERY annoying!!!! I hope that this can be fixed soon.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. If you have already created barcodes for your products, you should be able to print them by clicking here (https://screenshot.click/22-49-su2w4-3a02k.jpg).

I'd like to discuss the steps you're seeing to help make sure the app is working for you! I've reached out by email and look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Jiangxinknife

There are a lot of tags to make no name, which makes me very annoyed. Please improve, thank you!!!!!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'd like to chat with you more about the improvements you could suggest here.

I've reached out to you via email so we can do just that! I hope to hear back from you soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support