Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Pippettes dispensary

Half baked. The old barcode printer app was due for some improvements but it worked and this isn't an improvement. defaults to the total number of items in stock regardless of location. Loads of printer selection and print preview steps. When It actually printed for me the barcodes are unreadable by the scanner. Back to the drawing board.

CritFitArmy

I had the original "Barcode Printer" app and it worked well, but this one is juts bad.
Cannot export labels to the DYMO app, and the preset sizes suck!
When it does print its cut off or not proportionate. Gone through 5-10 labels trying to get sizing right.

Mag Park Topanga

This app is terrible. This app is terrible. This app is terrible. This app is terrible. Bring back the old one.

Lillypaws Designs

Been unable to print with my Dymo label printer, contacted support but getting nowhere. Basically the app is all setup, when I press print the labels come out but are completely blank! No information on them at all. Printer works fine when printing labels outside of Shopify!

EastWestNovelty

The older app allowed me to print directly off the products page, I could click "Print Barcodes" and it would open a new page where you could enter how many Barcodes you needed printed for each variation of your item. Once you selected the amount, you clicked print, and the Dymo printer would start to print.

This app is UNUSABLE. After selecting to print Barcodes for an item, it brings you to a page that has you select the template size of the barcode you are printing and Qty. This would be amazing if once you clicked "Print" on this screen it would allow you to print. But no, it opens up another page, for a "print preview" and asks you to click another time, "Send to Printer". Once you
select that, it brings you to ANOTHER entire Tab/Page, where it prompts your printing settings, and doesn't even recognize the Template that you just choose, then on top of that, once you go thru the list of the paper size, the two codes we use 30332 and 30336 are not existent. If you now click "Print using System Dialog" it'll prompt ANOTHER print screen, where you can choose paper size again, and you can finally find the correct size template that you choose 4 pages back and 10 clicks ago. Now I hit print thinking I've finally acquired the tags I need. Nope, the Tops are cut off, hmm lets shrink it to 75% , nope the bottom is cut off.

PLEASE LET ME DOWNLOAD THE OLD APP AGAIN!

Joslynn's French Home

Update-
So it's now working decently in the Edge browser, but still not working in Chrome so no longer a 1 star review, but until it works in Chrome, I am not giving it a 5 star review.

I see that Shopify is rolling out this as a replacement for it's current label app, but you cannot scan the barcode that prints out on a Dymo Small label, so that had better be fixed.

Roulette Clothing

THIS - This app is almost perfect...

It's only flaw is the character limit assigned to the first line of the label. If you are over the character limit, it cuts off your title and adds in "..." at the end, instead of shrinking the title size to fit to the barcode like EVERY other app out there. Simply not usable until that is changed.

Oberoi Garments LLP

Why did you replace an important app with something that doesn't service worldwide? Are you indirectly asking us to stop using your softwares?

I spoke t o one of the developers of this app and came to know that this app doesn't support INR currency and hence we can't use this app. The other alternative is to use DYMO app but it has the most complicated interface. We can''t even export barcode labels like before. Extremely disappointed with Shopify.

Old Review (December 2018)
I started using this app since the barcode printer app started flashing that's its gonna get removed in March 2019. Its not picking the price of the product. Everything else gets printed but M.R.P. is not getting printed. We entered both Price and compare price to test but nothing gets printed in price field. Please help.

Ecru.es

It's great. You can change the order of the data so it can show the price bigger. I would give it five star if it would print directly instead of open another page. My clients are compleining since the euro sign shows before the price and too close. They see € 4,95 instead of €94,95 and i should be 94,95 €

Jens

I love this app! Finally an easy way to make the labels and assign barcodes to products.....and this app is FREE!! This app is very easy to use and I am able to quickly create labels with barcodes.