AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Kalonswim

Before installing Returns Center by Aftership we were really messed up with our own return system that was so difficult to manage and now it's incredibly easy thanks to this amazing app! Seriously, you need to try it, saving time and money!

Azura Jewelry

Absolutely love it! I am very happy with the app. It helps me organize my store's return process big time and I don't get questions from customers asking me how to return the product anymore, which saves me tons of time and energy. Everything is documented and professional. I indeed tailored it a bit according to my own store policy. It is just perfect.

Areios Defense

Great way of dealing with your returns. Best app so far for returns.

Inheaven

It`s just great to use! thanks!

Icythreads

AfterShip is a great app to keep track of all your shipping needs!!!!

Debras Passion Boutique

I am changing my review as they took this app off Shopify, charge now $40 and do not communicate at all.. bye bye, easier to put a packing slip in the package and have them send it back by checking off the reason box. have to save money.

K9 Sport Sack

AfterShip staff is great. Very responsive to suggestions and feedback. Great way to track your returns and communicate with customers.

Azureturtle

Simple App that Allows my customers to feel that they can return something easily. adds a level of trust for our stores

Tack Wholesale

SO far so good. Thank you for making this great app

The Swed

Great app easy to setup and use by the customers