4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable and user-friendly return management features. It offers various return options like refunds, store credits, exchanges, and replacements, enhancing the customer return experience. Merchants commend the app's tracking and store credit management capabilities, affordable pricing, and absence of hidden fees. The customer service is praised for its prompt and efficient support via chat and email. The app is suitable for businesses of all sizes and is known for its continuous improvements based on feedback.

Edited April 19, 2024

Easy to install and support was immediately available to help me.
Very helpful and easy to use. Great suite of apps

Unapologaytic
9 months using the app
June 27, 2023

Attentive customer care and easy integration to automate the return process. Really happy with the app!

Aeptom
10 months using the app
November 26, 2023

Good tech support on a Sunday morning.

Roast'd Coffee
6 months using the app
Edited October 26, 2023

I still have to test the app but it seems it will work good for my purpose. I hope that more couriers will be added for the return feature as I wish to have more options, but for the moment it will do.

Deha Store Europe
Italy
29 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 22, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you found it useful.

Kindly share the list of the couriers you want to integrate with us and we'll check with courier integration team to help you.

It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

For further assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

August 4, 2023

Nalinee was great. Resolved my issue. App can be a bit buggy but does the job. Customers seem happy with it.

Curvy Beach
About 3 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 6, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback and also I am glad our customer support team helped you with that.

We will definitely work on your feedback, We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you.

June 20, 2023

Moazzam gave us great customer service & jumped on a call as soon as I needed help! Definitely recommend this app.

WITH HARPER LU
About 1 year using the app
August 10, 2023

very good assit sosososososososososogood!OUR CUSTOMERS CAN REACH THEIR RETURN GOOD PAGE WHICH SHOWS SO GOOD

Techplanet hub
Estonia
5 months using the app
July 7, 2023

Got amazing help from Yogeshwaran C and Neha to fix something on my website. I couldn't have done without their help. They were very attentive and fast, and didn't stop until the problem was 100% solved!

Thank you!

Nolia Bae
14 days using the app
May 31, 2023

Excellent app, but also excellent support. An issue solved within minutes via a screensharing call - impressed!

Hunters Element NZ
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
October 1, 2023

Great portal with lots of customisation options and very helpful support, 5 stars.

Bags Alternative