REVIEWS.io Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io Product Reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 1, 2021

I found the app itself did not provide sufficient guidance on how to use it with Shopify and didn't realise there was different code for using widgets until I contacted support. 5 stars otherwise. (I did not use the auto-install feature, but installed the code myself so cannot comment on that part) However, on both occasions I contacted support, they were very helpful and I am pleased with how things are going. In a short amount of time, rich snippets and our Reviews.io business profile appeared in Google SERPs so Google does clearly value the service provided by Reviews.io.... but what I love the most about this platform is that I get to own my business' reviews and do what I want with them... unlike another well known reviews platform.

Paws in Padstow
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 24, 2021

Integrating Reviews.io onto our bespoke Shopify site was simple but what I have appreciated most is the quick and professional turnaround from the support teams (& live chat) whenever I have had a question or issue.

Cleva
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 10, 2020

The app works well. Easy integration. Good timeline and guide. Dashboard comprehensive and comprehensible. Excellent introduction from Ciaran.

Soundbops
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 6, 2022

Would definitely recommend. Great technical support from Mollie and Dylan in customer support who quickly dealt with a review widget code issue which they resolved by editing the necessary code as soon as we made contact and removed any complications with trying to resolve the issue ourselves.

Musclegun UK
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 12, 2020

This is an excellent app! The only reason I give a 4 star review, is the pricing. If not for the pricing I would absolutely give a solid 5 star or higher if possible! Would be awesome to have lower pricing if you were not using all the features. Reviews.io is fairly easy to use; their customer service is spot on! We have approximately 9600 'one only' individual products, so pretty hard to place a review on products.

On the other hand; having a customer verified review system on your store gives legitimacy to your site. Honest reviews from true customers - positive or negative, it's that little extra that counts. The customers need to make an informed choice of buying from us or another online/brick n' mortar store. We use the sidebar review for overall Company reviews - 117 reviews on our site since we integrated with reviews.io about a year ago, with more customer verified reviews on our google account. We often have phone in customers that mention the reviews they have seen on our site.

If you are interested in seeing how we use the reviews sidebar, go to our website - https://abmotorsports.ca

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd