Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

MADANYU

This is a great app for reviews. However there are considerable areas which can be made seamless and easy. The support is excellent, prompt and very good. All my issues were resolved. However, it would have been great if I did not have to contact support in the first place.

Sock It Up Sock Co

Seems I use the free plan, there are only a few limited functions that I can use, but it is quite enough for our store so far. Great customer service, easy to use. But it has a problem, the chrome extension can't grab the corresponding reviews for the specific item, I have to delete the wrong review by myself one by one.

bestcargurus

Good but there was an error when I asked for help hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

be.loved fashion & beauty

Service centre brilliant support!
Needed some help from service centre chat/email & they were brilliant. Really helpful.

Violet Healthcare

Pretty good but the features are a little limited on the free plan. Would be awesome if you could increase the features available to free.

Pottycats

Great and easy app. Very user friendly. The team is great and efficient when it comes to help needed.

Ross Banna

Great application, easy to setup once you get your head around it and looks decent. I would recommend app

Bamboo-Lap-Desk

Does not work for me. Support is yet to respond to my query. Maybe i'll update my review if it works let's see Update: Support fixed all my issue promptly and it's working now.
4 stars (5 stars for support and 3 stars for app. It works well but it needs to be fixed so users can automatically install and not have to wait for support)

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for updating the feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

H2Osqd

Only just started using so not a full review but support team were quick to respond and were helpful. App is working as expected.

Honey Gold Collection

i enjoyed everything about this app! there was not one thing i did not enjoy about it whatsoever :)))

Previous 1 3