Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

La Vague Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app and test features allows me to use it with more confidence before launching my website.

April 12, 2022

Hey La Vague Swim

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback.

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout :)

Customer Success Obsessed

Mushy Beds

The team at Rush have been extremely helpful. Adding the app and setting up the tracking page was a snap, but then the Rush team helped me add some upsell/crosell banners to my checkout page, and helped me draft email flows so my customers get tracking updates via email. I could not recommend Rush enough.

Hi Mushy Beds

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to help you with the setup of the Mushy Bed's branded tracking page and the shipping email for Klaviyo!

YourWetBar

Location Bulgaria

It's a MUST app for your site! The customer support is awesome! It's definitely the best tracking app out there.

Hi YourWetBar

Wow! Saying that we are a MUST app is awesome! Kinda like how Rush app, a MUST for your Ecom site sounds ;D. Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Rush - Let us know if you need further help with a branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications!

Customer MUST Succeed Lead

Luna&Lola

Location Netherlands

We use this app in 3 stores in combination with Klaviyo and the options are endless. The customer support is superb, and if you invest some time in how it works you can really automate a big part of your communication!

April 5, 2022

Hi Luna&Lola,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Rush. You said 3 stores, so let us know when you add the 4th, we will give you a nice starting present there. Our priority is customer service and we are happy that we met that mark! 😌 We are glad that Rush deep Klaviyo integration made communication with your clients easier!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Thanks again for choosing Rush, again!

Cheerble

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app works so great, let alone the modern style of the tracking page is one of the kind. Despite that there are some slight bugs, it is still the best tracking app I have ever used.

Hi Cheerble

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. The Modern tracking page theme is unique indeed! Not to mention it is a mobile-optimized experience, as our product leads like to brag. Calling us the best tracking app! Gives us butterflies in the stomach. 🦋🦋🦋

P.S. Dev team has been squashing a lot of 🐛 🐜 🕷 🕸 🦗 🦟. lately, so I hope you do not experience any problems anymore! You need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Ritzy Company

Location Netherlands

Incredible app! I've never experienced this level of onboarding, customer service and support before.. Originally I chose Trackingmore, but this was pretty basic and cost me a lot of time. Rush is more expensive, but they have given me a personal Slack group for all my questions, made me banner creatives for upselling, and an entire branded Klaviyo e-mail flow for tracking updates. They reply within seconds (with actual solutions), 10/10 would recommend!

April 5, 2022

Hi Ritzy Company

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. I’m happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service, created beautiful banners, and entire Klaviyo e-mail flow automation! Thank you for choosing us as a better alternative to Trackingmore!

Much more coming in the Summer, stay tuned!

Noble Gents Club

This is the best order tracking Shopify app. I use it for all my e-commerce store and it prevents so many inconveniences. I love the team and the customer service. I will keep using this app and will download it for all my new stores.

Hi Noble Gents Club

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!
Our dev team smiles like kids, every time we share that Rush is the best order tracking Shopify App :)

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

Kester Black New Zealand

Location New Zealand

With Rush now on both of our Shopify stores, it has been one of our best updates of the last year. There is revenue coming from the email flows and our setup is currently very basic. Support from the team during setup has been excellent, helping solve any little issues that presented along the way. We would definitely recommend it to help improve customer experience and order status transparency.

Hi Kester Black New Zealand

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that Rush is adding more revenue to the store! That's the idea!

Customer Success Obsessed

Kester Black Australia

Location Australia

We've recently implemented Rush across both of our Shopify stores and it has been a great addition. Already our number of customer service tickets querying order status have decreased, and we are seeing revenue generated from the email flows. The integration with Klaviyo works well, and the branded tracking page has been a nice bonus for our website and customer experience. We're excited to continue building out the options an use the feature to their full advantage.

Hi Kester Black Australia

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with the branded tracking page and the additional revenue from the Klavito flows!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

NALU Lifestyle

Location Germany

Great app! Great Guys, really helpfull and the best of it my Roas from the app is a steady 5.0 so great work guys! Recommended .

Hi Nalu Lifestyle!

Nice to see you profitable and earning with Rush 💰💰💰!