Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

by Rush Ltd

Custom Order Tracking Page, Shipping Notifications, Upsells

BUY FOR DOG

The Best App !!!
I recommend !! Excellent support and maximum informing the customers of my store.
This brought more sales and positive emotions!

Swinget

Great customer service. Amazing UI/UX. Top notch features. This app will bring unprecedented satisfaction to your customers. 100% Recommended.

FidgiPops

This app is super clean and easy to use. The automation is incredible. and the customer service is always there to help!

Emily's Wunderlädchen | Baby- und Kindersecondhand

The best service an app for Tracking and shipping. The Support ist very, very good. we have the app for our business.

GOBLIZZ

A must have for every dropshipper! The team sets up everything for you and the app starts to generate sales on autopilot from your customers! If you want to squeeze as much revenue as you can and get less "where is my order" emails, this is the app for you! Amazingly responsive customer support goes beyond to address all issues and questions. Super recommended!

DynastyMattress

I got this app vs 2 other mainstream apps that are similar in pricing and features because I tried out the other 2 and I was not a fan simply because they would barely help me with my needs and did not really have what I wanted... But with RUSH, I downloaded and tried out some of the features and asked their customer service team if I can do some more extra things I wanted, and they have been fully cooperative and helping every step of the way !

Lugus Jewelry

This app definitely saves a lot of time! From now I can easily upload all my tracking with CSV and works just perfectly. Support is always open for help. This is the greatest app for tracking because they even have upsells on it.

Pod Accessories

Simple, effective, and a must have for any e-Commerce store. Their algorithm extracts valuable tracking from carriers that you couldn't get on other platforms and the interface is one-of-a-kind! Definitely a winner!

Babyshok

This app is awesome! Now the tracking page of my site is looking exactly how I wanted. There are no customers asking "where is my order". Thank you! +The support is great! Special thanks to Kiril for the help with Klavyio. Now I have the perfect flow!

SHTRENDY

The best apps out there for proactively notifying your customers where their package is in the shipping process. They have great customer service
I definitely recommend it!