Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SPARKLY ROSES

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer service by Ken Michael. I had a problem and he helped me fix it really fast. excited to use the app on my store

September 13, 2022

Hey SPARKLY ROSES!

I am glad to hear that Ken Michael did his best to assist you! ❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :) 😊

P.S. We just released a new feature where you can build a tracking page with drag and drop blocks! 🥳

La Farfalla Co

Location Brazil

I’M NOT A COMMENT BOT You’ll only find benefits in integrating this app into your store, they have the best customer support I’ve seen. I was having a lot of issues trying to set everything the best way and Cherry and Gabriel were beside me ALL THE TIME! We solved all the problems by a phone call I arranged -they give you this option in case you’re having some issues as I did- and they helped me with excellence. They have ambitions and it seems they’re trying their best to give customers a great experience edit: these guys are damn fast to answer a question it's quite unbelievable =)

Marlo roller

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best team, the amount of effort these guys put in is more than amazing. Special thanks to KenMichael.

September 13, 2022

Hey Marlo Roller!

KenMichael is indeed a professional! I couldn't be more proud of how everyone is doing a very good job when it comes to serving our valued clients!

Thanks again for choosing Rush!

Just Like You

Location Switzerland

Having a custom order tracking page is crucial as this helps to build trust with your customers, allows you to upsell your customers on the tracking page & also saves you a huge amount of time dealing with customer enquiries. Awesome!

Lanora Sweden

Location Netherlands

We would highly recommend any merchant who wants to improve their customer experience to implement Rush. We have seen a decrease in volume of customers asking for the whereabouts of their package due to the real live tracking and detailed flows In Klaviyo. Next to that, we have been able to improve the ROI of customers navigating to our order tracking page.

August 31, 2022

Hey Lanora Sweden!

We are so pleased with how you describe Rush from your perspective, and you are completely correct! ❤️

We are not only aiming to improve your customer experience, which is one of our primary goals, but we are also aiming to help you scale up your revenue! 😊

Thanks again for choosing Rush, again!

Sunrae

Time spent using app 1 day

From the start their team is very responsive, and more than willing to help with anything they can. We had an issue on our end that was totally not related to them — they reached out to inquire if we were able to resolve it. We're in the final phase of getting the store/app launched, but the on-boarding process has been nothing short of SUPERB! On top of that they offered to setup and integrate special flows within in our Klaviyo platform to optimize the app even further (game changer). And, offered to customize our tracking page. The app has so MANY great features that are needed, with an amazing team behind it! . Also, check out who is backing the app... you won't be disappointed. Rush is on point — HIGHLY recommend it!

Vitaliv

I like the idea and how Rush team building it. It works very good for us, email open rate is above 50%.

August 26, 2022

Hey Vitaliv!

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!❤️

We are actually releasing our new drag/n/drop tracking page builder next week! I am sure that you will love all the customisations that offers and make it a 5-stars experience for you! 😊

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.😊

Valice Stockholm

Location United Arab Emirates

The support is great and they help me with all my questions. They even designed my Klaviyo flows, and build a custom tracking page for me. Next to that, the tracking is just very good and you have very detailed information on your shipments. Will not use any other app again.

August 24, 2022

Hi Valice!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. ❤️

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to help you with the setup of the Valice Stockholm's branded tracking page and the shipping email for Klaviyo!

Folklor

Location New Zealand

This app is very good, it has tons of handy features and the support is excellent - they bend over backwards to help. I really like the ability to customize the shipment origin and the customizable feature-rich tracking page. I highly recommend Rush.

August 24, 2022

Hi Folklor!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! ❤️

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! 🥳

Customer Success Obsessed

thecommonwatch

Location Singapore

This app works well. The customer service representative, KenMichael, was very responsive and helpful. He helped to resolve our issue immediately and was communicative throughout the process. For a free plan, this app packs a lot of functions. It is very useful for a consistent brand image. The pricing plans also seem very reasonable, as it takes into account the growth of your store. Awesome!