Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

R&Kpawprints

Cherry was amazing helping with the proxy URL & assisting me learning about the other apps what else order rush can do for my business. Especially with the email marketing. I can't wait to get this started and set up!

June 23, 2022

Hey R&Kpawprints!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
I am glad to hear that Cherry assisted you in the best way!

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout :)

Cherry is a great

Virginia Boys Kitchens

what a genius idea behind this app! As a consumer I definitely click on the tracking page as an item gets shipped to me. I also appreciate those "shipment delivered" emails, so I'm happy to find an app that helps me do this as a business. The integration with Klaviyo is key - the app support does the entire Klaviyo flow for us so that's awesome. Support is very helpful! Highly recommended.

June 23, 2022

Hey Virginia Boys Kitchens!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy Klaviyo flows we did for you!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Celestalia

Great app! I use it in 3 of my stores and it is perfect. It is a must have and the customer service is immaculate.

June 20, 2022

Hey Celestalia!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Rush. You said 3 stores, so let us know when you add the 4th, we will give you a nice starting present there. Our priority is customer service and we are happy that we met that mark! 😌

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Thanks again for choosing Rush, again!

Torasos

Location Germany

Amazing experience! Great app, first one I found that offers all features for order tracking and customer notifications for a reasonable price. Can only recommend.

Hey Torasos!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us and pointing our great pricing!

Project Pets

Very user friendly and great customer service! The individual that helped me today was amazing. Thank you Gabriel!

Hey Project Pets

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our customer service!

Nova Color

You would find service like this at a 5 star resort! From the moment we signed up for the app, to the onboarding process the team has been nothing short of amazing. They encouraged zoom meetings to ensure we knew how to take advantage of every aspect of their platform and they even suggested a few things to optimize our email communication related to shipping. These guys are the real deal and the app is incredibly feature-rich.

Hey Nova Color!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to help you with the setup of the Nova Color's branded tracking page and the shipping email for Klaviyo!

killalux

Great service! Very efficient & will definitely be a great addition to my store to cut down on emails inquiring about shipping. Also Cherry helped me tremendously when I needed help. She made it very easy to understand & set up. Highly recommend!

Hey, killalux!

Thank you so much for your kind words.❤️
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, we agree that Cherry is great customer support!😊 We’re lucky to have clients like you!

CBD Living

We have been using Rush for some time for our post purchase upsell and order tracking and they have been exceptional. Tosh and Gabriel have been great helping us grow. Definitely recommend.

Hey, CBD Living!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. ❤️

I'm happy to hear that Rush post purchase upsells and order tracking are adding more revenue to the store! That's the idea! 🥳

Tosh is an amazing guy and ready to jump on short call anytime you have any questions! 👍

Grooming Grizzly

Location Germany

Their integration with Shopify and Klaviyo is a top-notch. I’ve been using the app for only 5 days and I look forward to see how much extra revenue will bring me thanks to the flows

Just Another Cap Store

Location Sweden

Great support, Gabe was extremely helpful and the support now the tech which is very rare in some of the other tracking apps.

June 8, 2022

Hey, Just Another Cap Store!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our service!❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15