Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Uncanny Test

I'm very pleased with the app, it does what it's supposed to do. Nice options to customize the look to match your store. The hardest part was deciding which colors to use.

Culcase

Excellent! It helps so much. Many thanks.

Partsbrite

New Review 6/2/2018:
Still an amazing app. I did have one small complaint about their fuzzy search matching. Support came back to me right away with a workaround. About a week later they updated their search engine so I didn't need the workaround.
Thanks, Searchanise! You all are amazing!

Old Review:
I just wanted something to help me with some fuzzy searching. The built-in search is just weak. I got that and more! It's beautiful. Installation is so simple. If I could solve all my business problems for just $20 a month life would be great. As it stands I will settle for solving this huge problem for so cheap. I am REALLY happy with it. I haven't dived into the analytics yet but can't wait until have the time to do it.

Landcase

I've digged through couple of search apps but this one is by far the best.

Rampart Corp

Awesome search tool! Simplified instant search on our website with almost no effort, and worked in tandem with other apps we have installed.

Filterdeal Com

Amazingly fast and easy to install. Instantly starts providing feedback. Very affordable and feature Rich. MUST HAVE.

Ugust99

So far so good! Great app! very affordable!

Corvettepartsofva

Great App Helps Me See Into What Customer Wants.Regards David vettepartsusa.com

Rag Bone Bindery

Excellent app will full featured functions. Just what we were looking for to massage search results. Easy to customize. And quick, friendly customer service. Not much to complain about. Says what it does, does what it says.

Ordexx

Perfect app, works great, just the way we want it.
Easy to customize and setup.