Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ultra Dent Tools

we are tool mfg for the paintless dent repair industry and have a large catalog smart search and instant search make it easy to navigate our large product catalog and uses the data to help our clients find the right tool for the job with its amazing data .

Coes

The app works very well for our website, is easy to use and very flexible in terms of customisation. We're able to add our own custom css to have the widget display how we'd like it to. The customer service is brilliant and turnaround time was super quick for a special request that we needed. Highly recommend this app!

Naturisimo

We've been using this app for half a year now. It's very flexible, there is an option for almost anything you can imagine! The interface is a bit tricky to navigate though. Thankfully the Searchanise support is always quick and ready to help, just ask them a question.

Axessorize

I really love the power of this app for search. It is very fast and can be seamlessly customized to the look and feel of your store. There are many functions that I like: instant search, search suggestions, upsell/cross sell, merchandising suggestions etc and you can use your search data to direct zero result searches to products/pages you think the customer was intending. I received very good service, although had to wait a few days for a reply, but the help was excellent and accurate. Most importantly, it makes it easy for customers to find what they want.

RockMerch

This app really helps our customers find what they are looking for and the team is very responsive and helpful too!

Beddix.nl

shopify's standard search function is very simple. For a long time I was looking for a search function with multiple options. I first took out a trial subscription. The service was very good and fast during this period (response within a few hours). The Searchanise app does what I expect and because the service is very fast and the price is favorable, I decided to buy.

BargainFox.com

Responsive customer service who have been happy to help. Intelligent search, even for our extensive catalogue. Re-indexing takes a long time but this is due to our large number of products, and they have tried to help where they can

CAQA Resources

This is the best search app for Shopify store. Reasonable price and one of the best support. They solved theme compatibility issues on my store within no time.

Dilly Dally Kids

This is a great app with great support as well! We have only been using it for a few days but we just LOVE it!

Lassou

Great app, easy to work with, offers lot's of options and analytics tools. Amazing support, always ready to help. Thank you