Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tia's Gems

Amazing App, really brought my online store to life. Having a filter option was important to me. Highly recommended.

Sportssor

Great app and very easy to use. I have just installed it, and I am happy because there was no need to add any kind of code to my theme.

No.42 Interiors

Great app, I needed to improve my customers ability to search the site and the app has really helped my conversion, being able to see new, related and popular products, hide pricing if needed... superb. I needed to contact the help team to fine tune some of the set up and the response time and help provided was brilliant.. Thanks to all the team.

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions

Don't think - just download! The backend is a dream to work on, and the front-end is completely intuitive for customers to use as well. As a luxury consignment shop, we have very particular search needs. We need shoppers to be able to find what they want in a flash, but also require our consignors to be able to find their items they consigned, and know immediately if the item sold. The Searchanise team worked quickly to solve the issue for us, loading in some custom code to make sure our display was exactly as we needed it. They were responsive, kind, and completely effective. 10/10 would recommend!

Matuska Taxidermy

Extremely fast and helpful! We needed a few tweaks done regarding another 3rd party app and Pavel was swift acting in getting the job done. Super friendly! A great app that our company highly recommends.

BabyLeeuw

The app offers many functionalities and layout and coloring can be adjusted easily. Support team is very friendly and always available to help!

Bagger Brothers

Great customer service. They were able to help me fix the issue I was having immediately. Search results make sense and product is shown in a clear manner.

Kimerry

He was very patient and helped me solve two problems, and I am very grateful to him. If I encounter problems in the future, I will find him to help me solve them.

4ucaps.com

Incredibly intelligent, robust and easy to integrate. Filters and categories are readily available in the search page. I love it guys! Great job Searchanise ❤️ // Amadeus Hritani

Ashlyn's Diy Drip

I just got the app and set it up on my store and it is amazing!!! It makes my store feel a lot more professional because of the search filters on the side and i honestly can't get over how amazing and exciting this is! Thank you so much ☺️