Searchanise Search and Filter

Searchanise Search and Filter

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Searchanise
4.6
May 23, 2022

Searchanise is a fantastic and stylish app that has been an enormous help with my Shopify store. They offer exceptional, fast customer service, and the app is very straightforward to use!

1Muscle.com
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 18, 2022

Easy to setup, great price and awesome search and filter features. Also I had a few questions and the support team was really helpful.

The Sweet Designs Shoppe
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited May 15, 2022

I'd give this tool 6 stars if I could. - The installation was super easy. I was prepping myself to go through some dreaded setup process, but all it took was ~1 min to show up nicely on my site. - The search experience improved massively. There are also a ton of options to further improve it but if you're lazy/don't want to do anything more, it's great as is already. - I wanted to tweak certain things, namely, I want the variations of each product to be visible right from the search result page. I asked support to show me how to do it. They did it for me manually AND sent me the instructions on how to do it. Wow. - Later on, I wanted to duplicate my store to target another country (separate stock availability) so I asked them to help me duplicate everything. As expected, I didn't have to do anything else after that as they did the whole thing for me. I cannot recommend Searchanise enough. The tool is top-notch, and the service is somehow even more impressive. I was so blown away by it, that I re-routed the Shop button on my top menu bar to take people to the search result page instead of the "all products" page. Never have I ever thought something so boring as a search result page can be sexy.

impack.co
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 13, 2022

One of the best search and filter apps available. Responsive customer service, normally replies within 24 hours.

Ana Silver Co
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
May 3, 2022

We needed to filter over 2000 unique products. We chose this Searchanise app as it allows us to filter on collection pages, control our search bar results, and include a cross sell widget. Their support is A++ and will help you with what you need. Highly recommend!

Vidabox