Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Re:Store Melbourne

Location Australia

Great app, and great support, they were abele to help me solve my problem within 24hours. After trialing a few different apps that offer a search filter this is in my opinion the best.

Haute Jewels

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, I would recommend it to anyone that wants the ability to filter. Great UI, and easy to navigate through

Lev Logisk

Location Norway

Love this app! All relevant products pops up when adding letters. So easy and accurate. And so much cheaper than for instance clerk.

The Malt Gallery

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is a great solution that features advanced search as well as solid filtering. Their support team helped us achieve the setup that we wanted and answered all our questions.

Luca Faloni

I used this app for the instant search widget. The functionality and the widget is great however the support does take a while to respond. But they make up for it, by providing solutions to your problems. They fixed a quite technical issue of ours. Much appreciated!

All Britannia

Works really well, is highly customisable, and very easy to use.
I tried dozens of search and filter apps since another developer let me down, and this was definitely the best and doesn't have eye-watering prices, either. Very happy to recommend this app. Whenever I have contacted the helpdesk, they have been really helpful (and quick!).

Tia's Gems

Amazing App, really brought my online store to life. Having a filter option was important to me. Highly recommended.

Sportssor

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and very easy to use. I have just installed it, and I am happy because there was no need to add any kind of code to my theme.

No.42 Interiors

Great app, I needed to improve my customers ability to search the site and the app has really helped my conversion, being able to see new, related and popular products, hide pricing if needed... superb. I needed to contact the help team to fine tune some of the set up and the response time and help provided was brilliant.. Thanks to all the team.

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Don't think - just download! The backend is a dream to work on, and the front-end is completely intuitive for customers to use as well. As a luxury consignment shop, we have very particular search needs. We need shoppers to be able to find what they want in a flash, but also require our consignors to be able to find their items they consigned, and know immediately if the item sold. The Searchanise team worked quickly to solve the issue for us, loading in some custom code to make sure our display was exactly as we needed it. They were responsive, kind, and completely effective. 10/10 would recommend!