Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Unconventional Wardrobe

Support came back within 24 hours and solved by issue right away! Also very easy to use and mobile friendly at the same time!

Stiefelparadies.de

The app is great, but what is even better is the support. They are extremely fast and helpful and did everything they could in their knowledge to adjust and edit our search result page the way we wanted. Definitely a highly recommended app. Thank you!

good natured Products Inc.

Overall, I'm happy with the apps performance and the support the team provides. They are clear with their explanations and will provide assistance on any issues at hand. My only hope is that in the future they add on a chat support team so I can have instant help, but thats not to say there is anything wrong with the support they provide.

Urban Kit Supply

Searchanise has great support and the search not only looks good, but it also delivers. Great job - keep it up!

Capel Rugs

The only thing better than the APP is the SUPPORT that you receive alongside the app. This search tool is certainly first class and provides a wonderful experience for the user. THE SERVICE though is the real shining star in my opinion. We all know that as good as any APP may be, there are always caveats and business practices that call for alteration or tweaking to make it truly fit your site. The staff at Searchanise has been MOST responsive and have worked with me through many such situations. I would highly recommend Smart Search and Instant Search to anyone looking for a better Search tool for their store!!!

النجم الشرقي

Great application, and we look forward to more creativity in the future, thank you support team.
best wishes

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

really the best search app available in shopify. It helped me and my customers finding what they were looking for in a smart and intuituve way. Ut's also very useful for clothe store

Colorful Wings

Professional App, Professional support. Very flexible in terms of customization. Would surely recommend.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great search engine which provides variant specific results. The support team were helpful in rectifying issues and implemented features we asked for.

Catholically

Finally I can deal with people making typo & spelling errors. Everyone is returned a meaningful answer / item. Perfect! I've decided to buy it after 1 day worth of searches. I've already suggested it to all of my friends with Shopify shops. Outstanding app with many customization too.