Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Taos Footwear Sandbox

Easy, accurate and customizable. I like how I have control over so many levers using Smart Search & Filter

Domestify

The functionality is great, has very flexible options in all settings. Support has been fantastic, very responsive.

Gexist-B2B.com

Location Switzerland

Highly recommended! The app is well developed, easy to use.
Many interesting possibilities and integrated statistics to analyse which keywords are searched for and which do not give any results. Very useful!
And the support is outstanding!

Pleasure Point 喜穴

Location Hong Kong SAR

We sent them email twice for seeking technical support and their response is so quick and helpful! Given that I have 4 years of experience of contacting support for various apps, so far they are the quickest, most dedicated team we have encountered to resolve issue. Keep it up!

Absolute Classics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Search app works great, we needed some customization work and Julia was able to get me the help I needed. Thanks!

SewingMachine.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Super helpful in getting everything setup. Looking like this app will do everything and more for what we need! Great app

Brookfield Comfort

Time spent using app About 1 year

I found support to be really quick and helpful. The app works extremely well and helped us move the website forward with a great search engine and features.

Dining Table Mart

Really one of the best in class. Have test around the similar app, and Searchanise is the far most solid choice, highly customized & powerful, plus they have a nice support team!

PICARD B2B Shop

Location Germany

Absolutetly amazing app with incredible customer service. So far I did not have a single issue that they could not solve. I use the app for on-site search and filters and it works perfectly fine. The search results are on point and quick. 100% recommend

Girl In Mind

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Best Filter and Search App in the market. Super responsive team who is always there to support with your needs. They helped us in installing, optimising and customising the app as per our requirements. Can't see any drawback of using this app. Recommended 100%.