SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Gamer Nation

Personally I love this app. Without this app I dont think my business would be possible really to its full power as it is today.

Works great, not experienced any problems so far. And plans cost a reasonable amount of money per month.
Its fully automatic, and my customers receive their digital product key instantly after payment!

My business builds entirely on this app. Without it I could not sell any products!

Thank you for making this app.

Best regards,
Gamer Nation

Streetstylepatterns

SendOwl is awesome! Meets all our needs for delivering pdf files to customers.

Matthew Mayfield

Great app and customer service was very helpful. Highly recommend this app!

Imagibazaar

We love this app. Our store sells Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, and SendOwl is able to handle them with no problem. I would definitely recommend SendOwl for all of your digital products.

Caitlincady

Great app, easy to use. Excellent and responsive customer service!

Updeez

Excellent app, especially the pdf stamping feature!

Diggy Books Educational Publishers

Brilliant app, was the main reason I moved from Bigcommerce to Shopify. The stamping and securing of PDF's and speed and ease of delivery are fantastic features.

Ctondro

I use SendOwl to deliver tutorials in PDF format, and it works perfectly. It was easy to set up, and I've been really happy with the automation.

Thewholehealthlife

We sell film downloads and SendOwl has cut our customer service down to next to nothing. Best app we've used for digital delivery by far. Customer support has been amazing. Paul replies really fast and is always helpful.

Montessori123

We have been using SendOwl for 4 months now and we are impressed at how well it works. Integration with Shopify was easy and intuitive and we have now made our 400 products available as PDF downloads which our customers certainly appreciate. Paul and George (SendOwl support) were responsive with questions and even set up a custom plan as we do not use a lot of storage but have a lot of SKUs.
I love to ability to send stamped PDF's to customers as well as issue free orders when needed.
--Marshall