SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Montessori123

We have been using SendOwl for 4 months now and we are impressed at how well it works. Integration with Shopify was easy and intuitive and we have now made our 400 products available as PDF downloads which our customers certainly appreciate. Paul and George (SendOwl support) were responsive with questions and even set up a custom plan as we do not use a lot of storage but have a lot of SKUs.
I love to ability to send stamped PDF's to customers as well as issue free orders when needed.
--Marshall
Montessori123.com

Reach Records

Ease of delivery and functionality for the end customer is of the utmost value for us, and SendOwl provides that. SendOwld has most robust options and most streamlined delivery options for customers, and has been our sole digital delivery app for us for quite some time for delivery of .zip files to end customers. George, the owner, and his team have provided immediate support and answers throughout our years of using the app, and look forward to more!

Wabisabiwell

Works a treat! Does the job for us- MP3s and MP4s. Customer service is fast and responsive. Thanks SendOwl!

Yhwplans

Been using sendowl for a couple of months! It's reliable, customisable and easy to use! No problems to report. Would recommend

Femfusion Fitness

Makes selling digital downloads so easy! Reliable sends and easy to figure out, even for a "non-technical" person such as myself.

Zonen 09

It took me a while to make the switch from a former app to SendOwl but I haven't regretted it for a second. Sendowl offers me everything I need. Pdf-stamping, free orders, the possibility to combine automatic delivery of the digital goods and the fulfillment of our paper products and fabric by our warehouse partner and I like seeing reports of our digital sales.

The Pro Hockey Workout

Great app that allowed us to have our order fulfillment be automated digitally. App is really straight forward to setup and use. Thanks SendOwl for sharing this with all Shopify users.

Beauty Dossier

The perfect solution and great support, what more can you ask for.

Brothers In Arms Fitness

Amazing app! Very easy to integrate and is virtually automated once set up. Very grateful to be able to sell my digital products with such ease. Highly recommend this app!

Crafting Chicks Shoppe

Without SendOwl I don't know how we would be able to open our online store. The automation allows us to continue creating products instead of pushing the send all day. We love SendOwl!