SendOwl

Automatically and securely deliver any digital product.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell any shopify or linkpop digital good with SendOwl

Sew Inspired by Bonnie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works well but support seems to be non-existent. I wrote SendOwl through their "contact us" section a few days ago and have never heard back. I have customers telling me (after I sent out an update to my digital download with an automatic update notice from SendOwl) that they're getting messages stating the "website isn't safe". Tried contacting SendOwl to see why my customers would get these notices and I've never heard back. The app is great but support doesn't seem to be there.

Yapi Babies

Good: compared to what's out there it's pretty good.

Bad: when selling videos be warned that the thumbnail your customers will see when streaming is the very first image of your video. Sendowl have said they won't be changing this... How hard can it be to give us the choice of selecting a thumbnail for a video??

Bad 2: when selling videos be warned that the expand icon in the top right hand corner of the video when streaming is white. So if the background of your video is also white your customers won't be able to see the icon and won't expand... Again, seriously? How hard can our be to change the icon to a more customer friendly one??? Sendowl have said they won't be changing it...

So overall the customer service had been very poor... Shame because the app has potential but it needs to be at the top of its game to be the best and it still has some way to go before it gets there...