Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Monosounds Inc.

10/5. Perfect application. Great analytics / info inside.
Must have for any Shopify store!
Super affordable price!

January 27, 2022

Hello friends at Monosounds,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it.
Always remember we're here if you need any help. 😊

AloraCosmetics

It's perfect just what i needed. Customer service is so helpful and fast at working out any issues.

January 26, 2022

Hello friends at AloraCosmetics,

You're kind words and great experience mean a lot to us! We'll continue to improve our services to help you more in the future. :)

BorderTribe

Does the job very well. just started using it and looks like it is going to be very useful. Thanks you.

January 26, 2022

Hello friends at BorderTribe,

We're happy to be of service! We're positive that our app will improve your store management. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or need any help. :)

Vinelo Decor

Its very user friendly. The dashboard is easy to manage and the data is easy to comprehend. Would recommend further

January 25, 2022

Hello friends at Vinelo Decor,

We appreciate your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app. Enjoy using our app!

HMC

This app is very useful i can see what areas on my website needs to be worked on! The only thing i would suggest is filtering out the quick clicks that really show no navigating on the website , but other than that is a Great app!

January 24, 2022

Hello friends at HMC,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We'll add that to the roadmap and see if we can add that to our app in the future. Enjoy using our app!

East London Print House

Really useful app to see how customers are using my site and whether there's any opportunities to improve it

January 24, 2022

Hello friends at East London Print House,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our app is helping your business improve. Enjoy using our app!

icorner-store

great app, you have enough analysis inside it. The fact that they have a free plan it's great and I enjoy using it

Hi friends at icorner-store,

We're glad to be of assistance to you and your store! Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

HnO Beauty Store

What a different idea to use customer movements.I like it.Try and You will be happy. Nice app actually to help shopify merchants.Thanks.

Hello friends at HnO Beauty Store,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 😊 We're so happy to hear the app is helping you view your customers' shopping experience. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Soignébyk

I used this app and it really helped me improve my store and ensure my customers did reach check out.

Hello friends at Soignébyk,

Thanks so much for your awesome review :D We're happy to hear the app is helping you get more customers to checkout!

Is there anything we can do to earn that extra star?

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Drip Servers

I just downloaded this app and so far it is really helpful and does exactly as described. Their customer support is also awesome as they are really approachable and willing to help. Download it!

Hello friends at Drip Servers,

Wow - thanks so much for the kudos! I'll pass that along to Leo and Carmi on our support team :D Please get in touch anytime if there's anything else we can do to help.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce