Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

HMC

This app is very useful i can see what areas on my website needs to be worked on! The only thing i would suggest is filtering out the quick clicks that really show no navigating on the website , but other than that is a Great app!

January 24, 2022

Hello friends at HMC,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We'll add that to the roadmap and see if we can add that to our app in the future. Enjoy using our app!

East London Print House

Really useful app to see how customers are using my site and whether there's any opportunities to improve it

January 24, 2022

Hello friends at East London Print House,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our app is helping your business improve. Enjoy using our app!

icorner-store

Location Romania

great app, you have enough analysis inside it. The fact that they have a free plan it's great and I enjoy using it

Hi friends at icorner-store,

We're glad to be of assistance to you and your store! Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

HnO Beauty Store

What a different idea to use customer movements.I like it.Try and You will be happy. Nice app actually to help shopify merchants.Thanks.

Hello friends at HnO Beauty Store,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 😊 We're so happy to hear the app is helping you view your customers' shopping experience. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Soignébyk

Location Barbados

I used this app and it really helped me improve my store and ensure my customers did reach check out.

Hello friends at Soignébyk,

Thanks so much for your awesome review :D We're happy to hear the app is helping you get more customers to checkout!

Is there anything we can do to earn that extra star?

Drip Servers

I just downloaded this app and so far it is really helpful and does exactly as described. Their customer support is also awesome as they are really approachable and willing to help. Download it!

Hello friends at Drip Servers,

Wow - thanks so much for the kudos! I'll pass that along to Leo and Carmi on our support team :D Please get in touch anytime if there's anything else we can do to help.

SheryGift

Location Belgium

I love this app, very intressting, and very easy to use and it helps view you customers shopping experience.

Hello friends at SheryGift,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to here our app is useful for you. If you need any help, we're always a chat away. 😊

Software Africa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 16 minutes

I just installed the app. It seems to be working well. Will give another review after a longer test period.

January 18, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing Propel Replays 😄 Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get the most out of our app.

Force of Life

My experience with this app wasn't that great to be honest. The app recorded my shop well but issues with pages not loading up while loading sessions and refreshing the page didn't work and clicking logo took me to another website, app screen doesn't show my shop app pop ups (Candy Rack) so I don't know how customers are interacting with that. (Other Session recording apps did this fine.) Hot spot was not there either. I contacted live support asking a question in regards to changing my plan to free. I didn't want to continue my paid plan and asked would I lose my current subscription if I choose to go on the free plan, because i don't want to continue it and be charged for another month when I want to stop it and only use the page views I have left over, which I've paid for. Live support didn't answer my question and ended up removing live chat for me. I made a support ticket and my question was ignored again... (They mentioned retrieving recordings from their database which is not what I asked at all) Disappointed to be honest with you.

Hello friends at Force of Life,

I'm so sorry for the less than stellar experience you had.

Our live chat system is set to hide itself if no agents are online. We just introduced live chat a couple weeks ago and only have one agent per shift at the moment. It looks like the system thought our agent went offline and so hid itself. We didn't want merchants to leave messages if no agent was online to help, but we'll need to revisit that setting as we absolutely don't want merchants like yourself to think you've been blocked.

Also, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Our agent thought you meant you lost recordings after downgrading which is why they mentioned retrieving them from the database. They didn't realize it was the quota you were referring to.

After downgrading your plan, you should have absolutely been offered a refund given the loss of page view quota, and I'm sorry that didn't happen.

I've reviewed your tickets with our agents and instructed them on how to handle this situation properly in the future. I'll also reach out to you shortly to see what we can do to make this right for you.

PMTS Adult toys

I like this app because it's very easy to use and it helps view you customers shopping experience. This app will help you grow your store.

Hello friends at PMTS Adult Toys,