Session Recording & Replays

Session Recording & Replays

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited April 18, 2022

So far so good. I love the # of views you receive for the price, this is an amazingly great deal. Seems to work smoothly as well. However, there are a few things that could be improved like easier access to landing/exiting page (this could be put on the front page) and the next session/previous section doesn't seem to function. Overall just within a week of using the app, thumbs up.

TheWaistBeadShop
Time spent using app: 11 days
Propel Commerce replied April 18, 2022

Hello friends at TheWaistBeadShop,

Thank you so much for the feedback, Margaret! We'll take them into account and check your store app for the next/previous buttons issue. We're always here to help. Good luck and more power to you! 🚀

April 18, 2022

So far good! I just installed and tried and the costumer service is responsive. It looks good as free service.

COZYLIFE
Qatar
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied April 18, 2022

Hello friends at COZYLIFE,

You'll surely love our app, Ahmad! Thank you for the review! Chat us anytime you need help. Good luck and enjoy our app! 🚀

April 16, 2022

Best app ever! We’ve been using it across all our stores for months now and we are extremely satisfied. The support team is also amazing 5 star ⭐️

RipTidesTights
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 months
Propel Commerce replied April 16, 2022

Hello friends at RipTidesTights,

Great review! Thank you very much! We're happy to help your business. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 15, 2022

easy installation nice breeze experience live chat the moment your in pretty cool! Thanks for your help!

Pretty Little Wish.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Pretty Little Wish.com,

Your feedback and great experience mean a lot to us! We'll continue to improve our services to help you more in the future. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

April 14, 2022

Really love this App! I love seeing how customers use my site. It's really interesting to see what products they click on and see how the whole process works. If you want to know how your customers behave on your site, this is the app to use. Customer service is instant and AWESOME!

The Nichole Collection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hi to our friends at The Nichole Collection,

We are happy that you're loving our app! That means a lot to us. 😍 We will continuously work on our services for you. Feel free to contact us if you help. 😉

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

April 14, 2022

The service was fast, easy, and effective. They helped me set up my account in less than five minutes.

B.A.G Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hello friends at B.A.G Apparel,

Love the review, Jacqueline! Concise and straight to the point! 😁
Chat us anytime you need help! We're always happy to help. 💪

April 14, 2022

I didnt think it was real but as soon as I used it, i was amazed and looking forward to using the app every day; I like it and i m sure it will help me get the right feedback from my clients. good job Lu

Neon Control
Time spent using app: About 15 hours

Hello friends at Neon Control,

Thank you very much for the review, Anis! You will surely enjoy using our app. Good luck and more power to your business! 🚀

April 11, 2022

I have not experienced the app as yet, however support was helpful and attentive during set up, I will leave another reveiw once I have had a little experience.. Thanks Team.

NgnarG
Time spent using app: 18 minutes

Hello friends at NgnarG,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us now, Grahame! We'll be here when you need us. Chat us any time you have questions and you need help! 😎

April 8, 2022

works really great, you get also 200 free pageviews per months. You can understand what you do bad and what you do good.
Thanks so much!

Ghidini 1849
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied April 8, 2022

Hello friends at Ghidini 1849,

Thanks for the review, Fabio! We appreciate it. We're glad to help your business. More power and good luck!

April 7, 2022

The support is very helpful and quick to respond. Eager to assist and walk you through your issues to resolution.

GrowToVate
Time spent using app: 4 days
Propel Commerce replied April 7, 2022

Hello friends at GrowToVate,

Thanks for the review review! We always want to make sure our users get the app working from the get go. Chat with us anytime you have questions.