Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Vablee

Location Jordan

It's a really great app, it's very fast and easy, you can see your customers' screen and monitor them to understand their mentality, and this helps you in developing your business, I recommend this app it's beautiful

EsaModa

great app! this is even better than Google Analytic.
and thanks to this app I can spot issues with my theme easily.

elle's secret Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I Just completed my setup of Session Recording app. An easy quick setup. I'm happy with app tools, It really helped me to know about what traffic are doing.
I do recommend this app! 5 stars

The Wolf Within

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Seems very promising so far. I haven't tested the paid plans yet but the free one is already excellent with so many free recorded sessions

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

J'ai essayé plusieurs applications de replay pour ma boutique et je reviens tout naturellement sur Propel Commerce car elle a beaucoup d'avantages, le prix et je trouve finalement que toutes les sessions sont très claires merci à l'équipe !

Magic Under the Moonlight

So far this is working great, lots of options and love I can block my own IP so that I am not wasting recordings on when i am making sure things on the site are correct. I also love the detailed reports it sends

GONZALABES

I love being able to see what my potential customers are looking for. With this app I am able to see exactly what they are looking for. It's a great addition to my store.

Palestinian Soap Store

I found this app more straightforward and functional than others I tried, and it has been a mainstay of our store. As with most apps on Shopify, I feel the price is too high especially for businesses that are not ruthlessly profit-oriented, and so I do not use beyond the free tier.

Everything In My Closet Thrift

Great app! Great customer service! You get 200 free views plus an additional 50 with verification. I use it to help me find the errors in the new store I created. App works very well with Dawn theme. No issues.

TIMACE of Sweden

Location Sweden

Helps out a lot! Really interesting to see shoppers behaviour on our site. Stable software as well!