Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

DPNailz

This app is really helpful showing me who is on my page and for how long, as well ad it helps me on how to better my website. Love it.

The Lust Bunny

Great application, does exactly what it needs to do. Love it. It shows what browser, operating system and method on how they got to your site.

Lotus Skin Australia

Does exactly what its supposed to do. Such a simple responsive app. Has been a great asset so far doesn't slow down my store which is important.

Blazing Beauty

I really love this app! It helped me with figuring out the issues I had within my store. It was easy to understand and is a great way to get an inside view to the customer's experience.

Deco by Haru

This app is great! I use it to check what the visitors do on each product page. I also like knowing the location of the visitor so I can set in advance how to deliver their purchase.

Wholesale Linkup

Ive give the app a couple of weeks and YES ive found it useful. In fact its actually quite cathartic watching other peoples movements - a real boost to see that what you did had an affect. Keep up the GREAT WORK as the APP IS AMAZING - btw a boost to my free views would be a boost, (not now but in future (know what i mean))

ZOOcostumes

Great app, very helpful in viewing session recordings. Each session has useful info, such as where the traffic is from (paid, direct, referral, etc), whether they added anything to cart or made purchases, the value of the cart, etc. The free plan gives 200 session recordings, which can be erased for another 200, continuously.

Shaboz

really cool and useful app. great for abandoned carts. lets you see every move your visitors make. great insight on how to improve your store

rcpitbox

Awesome app! I upgraded to the £9.99 paid version almost straight away and have already noticed some patterns that are occurring on our store which can be amended. Its pretty addictive though!

Buzz Sweets

Excellent App! Allows me to see issues with the website that customers face that I wouldn't have been able to before.