Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

rcpitbox

Awesome app! I upgraded to the £9.99 paid version almost straight away and have already noticed some patterns that are occurring on our store which can be amended. Its pretty addictive though!

Buzz Sweets

Excellent App! Allows me to see issues with the website that customers face that I wouldn't have been able to before.

Dayma Cosmetics

Location Colombia

Excelente aplicación para ver que es lo que pasa con la tienda desde el punto de vista del cliente. Me he dado cuenta de varias cosas incluyendo que en algunos celulares la tienda no se ve como en mi pruebas. También que algunos globos inferiores bloquean gran parte de sus pantallas, algo que no había visto nunca en mis pruebas pero con esta app me di cuenta ya que no todos los celulares son iguales. Super recomendada esta aplicación.

Mack & Rex

I’M PICKY - I’ve worked in the tech industry for 15 years, and have also coached or owned multiple businesses. So far this is my favorite Shopify App to date. It’s easy to implement, easy to use, and the information you get from it is invaluable. I’ve been trying to increase conversion on my website - we have tons of visitors, but not high enough conversion. I instantly picked out 4-5 areas that weren’t ‘user friendly’ for our customers. Great job on the app you guys. I’ve started the monthly subscription, totally worth the money (Nobody asked me to write a review. I want to make that clear so you know can trust this review.)

brightamos

This app is so helpful, without any complicated features. Really helps you understand your customer's journey and what they're looking at.

LA CASA DI CARNE

Location Italy

Davvero ben fatto! Traccia tutto e per bene e questo mi aiuta moltissimo. Consigliato a tutti quelli che vogliono migliorare il proprio e-commerce

Aromafy

Good, honest and useful app. The free offer is genuinely useful and definitely worth upgrading if you can.

DA-12® Punchy Tshirts in Orangeville, Ontario Canada

Bunny Bumm

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple to install, use and the best part: the free version actually accomplishes something, instead of just teasing, or making you waste your time building something, to charge you later when it's time to use/launch the feature.

The Luua Company

This app is awesome and only keeps getting better. ITs definitely a keeper and and a must have for fixing conversion issues or dialing in on visitors most visited page, most viewed products etc.